Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i ate about half a bag of takis "fuego" or something chips and my innards are in bad shape. do not reccy this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Smythe posted:

i ate about half a bag of takis "fuego" or something chips and my innards are in bad shape. do not reccy this.

You gonna switch to the Takis lollipops from now on?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Smythe posted:

coward

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
The wavy Pringles are more expensive than regular Pringles per chip but they have the same flavor dust on them

except

the BBQ one is slightly spicy

all BBQ chips should be slightly spicy. its good. its better than regular BBQ Pringles for sure

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

You gonna switch to the Takis lollipops from now on?

this is so hosed up

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

its a little thing called Respect. Respect for MY BODY. My body, my choice. thank you.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
they're so much saltier than the doritos dinamita knockoffs that i prefer the doritos ones tbh

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Check out the sodium from 1 of the Taki's lollipops

Only registered members can see post attachments!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Herr’s BBQ comes in a golden bag cause they’re the “gold stantard” of potato chips

----------------

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

There are some stranger thing three cheese Doritos 3Ds and they actually kinda taste like the OG 3Ds.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

indigi posted:

Herr’s BBQ comes in a golden bag cause they’re the “gold stantard” of potato chips

Herr’s tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich cheese curls are a god tier snack. I wish I could find them around here more than once every few years.

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
so...

utz dark russet

or, uh

cape cod dark russet

lemme know

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Fartington Butts posted:

There are some stranger thing three cheese Doritos 3Ds and they actually kinda taste like the OG 3Ds.
gonna try the other two stranger things flavors but this is some of the worst cheese taste i've ever had :gonk:

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

postmodifier posted:

so...

utz dark russet

or, uh

cape cod dark russet

lemme know

They are both really good, and if u like crunchy potato chip with no flavor dust they are best in class, no contest.

Make sure u have toothpick or long nails to dig the cronchy compressed bits out of your molars after consuming

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I grabbed a bag of Lil Baby "All In" flavor Rap Snacks and they are really dang good. They're billed as salt & vinegar, bbq, onion, garlic and more.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Chief McHeath posted:

I grabbed a bag of Lil Baby "All In" flavor Rap Snacks and they are really dang good. They're billed as salt & vinegar, bbq, onion, garlic and more.

Voodoo flavor Zapp's chips are that exact thing. All the flavor powders on a chip at once.

Dollar Tree around here has small bags of it for $1.25. Which, yes that's not $1; but it's still a lot cheaper than $3 for a small bag of Lays, and also the chips are better than Lays so

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I miss Earthquake Chips. I don't think they are made anymore, but they were a mix of salt & vin, bbq, jalapeño, and sour cream & onion. Don't think I've seen them in 12 years.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Voodoo flavor Zapp's chips are that exact thing. All the flavor powders on a chip at once.

Dollar Tree around here has small bags of it for $1.25. Which, yes that's not $1; but it's still a lot cheaper than $3 for a small bag of Lays, and also the chips are better than Lays so

Yeah Voodoo is really good. You can def taste the salt and vinegar as the background flavor.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Tried some more Rap Snacks, Rick Ross's Sweet Chili Lemon Pepper. Still pretty dang good but the ratio flavors the lemon pepper over the sweet chili a bit much.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

wife brought back a big ol bag of zapp's sinfully seasoned (naturally and artificially) pretzel stix in new orleans style jazzy honey mustard.

the stix have a texture and consistency midway between a pretzel and a chicken in a biscuit cracker.
the stix have a flavor midway between a chicken in a biscuit and a honey mustard pretzel.

they're not exactly good, I'd rather have a snyder's honey mustard pretzel without the chicken in a biscuit influence. they're also not exactly bad, I haven't had a chicken in a biscuit in years and it was kind of a nice surprise. they are a shining example of capitalism's blind idiot drive to overproduce and commoditize as much of the world as possible in a spiraling death drive of snacks and candies. I would imagine even the fellow, or lady, that came up with the idea knew it would be consigned to the grocery outlet within a matter of weeks

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

The Voice of Labor posted:

wife brought back a big ol bag of zapp's sinfully seasoned (naturally and artificially) pretzel stix in new orleans style jazzy honey mustard.

the stix have a texture and consistency midway between a pretzel and a chicken in a biscuit cracker.
the stix have a flavor midway between a chicken in a biscuit and a honey mustard pretzel.

they're not exactly good, I'd rather have a snyder's honey mustard pretzel without the chicken in a biscuit influence. they're also not exactly bad, I haven't had a chicken in a biscuit in years and it was kind of a nice surprise. they are a shining example of capitalism's blind idiot drive to overproduce and commoditize as much of the world as possible in a spiraling death drive of snacks and candies. I would imagine even the fellow, or lady, that came up with the idea knew it would be consigned to the grocery outlet within a matter of weeks

yeah the snyder's one are the state of the art for honey mustard pretzels. they make voodoo pretzels also and those are pretty good.

----------------

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.

uber_stoat posted:

They make voodoo pretzels also and those are pretty good.

This is very very true and they also make voodoo-flavored shoestring potato sticks that are incredibly good

Randabis
Apr 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
you can buy broken Doritos in a lovely Pringles can now. I REPEAT...You can...

Another day in the life of Randabis...

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What’s the container look like?

I could also buy Doritos and Pringles and put the Doritos in the Pringles bag and have the bonus of Pringles to eat.

… unless the flavors are unique?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
doritos has a bbq flavor now. p good.

----------------

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

in this tropers humble opinion the lays southern biscuit and gravy chip is the pinnacle of potato chip. a close runner up is the all dressed which is shamefully impossible to find in the united $snake$ of amerikkka

also gently caress to the shrimp chip. just awful. tastes like salted library books, and a totally irresponsible buy ESPECIALLY if you have access to the clearly and obviously superior crab chips or, even better, kkotgetang or cay dac biet chips

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

in this tropers humble opinion the lays southern biscuit and gravy chip is the pinnacle of potato chip. a close runner up is the all dressed which is shamefully impossible to find in the united $snake$ of amerikkka

also gently caress to the shrimp chip. just awful. tastes like salted library books, and a totally irresponsible buy ESPECIALLY if you have access to the clearly and obviously superior crab chips or, even better, kkotgetang or cay dac biet chips

Shrimp chips are good. Gonna go out and buy some tomorrow because of this post.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

also gently caress to the shrimp chip. just awful.

MOD—

ESPECIALLY if you have access to the clearly and obviously superior crab chips or, even better, kkotgetang or cay dac biet chips

n/m carry on good poster

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone else tried these? I'm eating some right now and they are far and away the spiciest chip I've ever tasted:

:supaburn:

----------------

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

EEKA GEEK posted:

Anyone else tried these? I'm eating some right now and they are far and away the spiciest chip I've ever tasted:

:supaburn:

Where did you get them? I just tried some chips? today called Fieras that were chili lime flavor and they had a pretty decent bite to them for a store bought snack. I read that they sell them at Dollar General, so I will try to grab some more when I see a DG and remember. They came in a premade box that my wife got me for Valentine’s Day with a bunch of other snacks. They are apparently similar to Takis, but better according to a YouTube review. I haven’t ever picked up Takis, so I can’t attest to it though.

E: It is Dollar Tree not Dollar General that carries the ones I had.

----------------

drunkb fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Feb 22, 2023

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Those Kettle brand ones came from Safeway. They’ve had other flavours in stock for a while but this one seems to be more recent

----------------

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the krinkle kettle chips are new, i saw them at Brookshire's the other day. may have to try those, hot chips are very rarely actually hot.

----------------

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

EEKA GEEK posted:

Those Kettle brand ones came from Safeway. They’ve had other flavours in stock for a while but this one seems to be more recent

Look like I am SOL for the time being. No Safeways in my neck of the woods and my local chain groceries that carry Kettle brand doesn’t appear to have that flavor yet. It’s the Midwest, so that may never even happen due to our sensitive tum-tums. Amazon has them advertised but they they are temporarily out of stock. I will most likely just have to keep an eye out to see if they get restocked there.

----------------

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Hell yeah

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

now that is a god drat spicy meatball. i haven't seen one like that since i was a child.

----------------

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

god dam,n

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
the cooler ranch

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Post that it in the #blessed thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i know you probably ate it already (if you are indeed the one lucky enough to find it) but i would be tempted to have it embedded in a block of lucite and placed in a display case.

----------------