Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i don't like conor either but those are some very silly things to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

brian posted:

conor lost because he spent the last 4 years not fighting while everyone else learned about how to leg kick better (in a lot of ways) and he didn't, its not particularly complicated nor does it prohibit from him returning or continuing his slide to irrelevance, on his rise up he was ahead of the curve but is seemingly incapable of learning from peoples' adaptions

yeah it seems like he was completely unprepared for what's become the #1 weapon in the sport. especially for a guy who relies on his boxing so much, since we've seen leg kicks beat boxing in fights from the highest to the lowest level in the UFC.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i was going to say that i thought he adjusted really well for the diaz rematch but as we've seen diaz is not really an elite fighter, and conor basically beat him by doing the same thing everyone who beats him does, even if he was at a physical disadvantage.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Google Butt posted:

please make the case for why Nate diaz isn't an elite fighter lmao please

in the last ten years he's lost more than he's won and other than conor what's his best win? pettis? or cerrone in, uhh, 2011? he also never fights and just talks poo poo. which is great but i don't think that makes him an elite fighter.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i mean imagine if they'd actually booked him against a wrestler other than the husk of what once was gray maynard in the last seven years. instead they created a no wrestling allowed belt for him and masvidal to fight over lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

Google Butt posted:

thank you for conceding, Nate will beat Dustin's rear end

i'm a diaz fan, i'd love that fight. but i think dustin would kick his legs over and over and win. but since i'm a bigger dustin fan it works out.