Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I will probably die by aspirating my own spittle and choking on it while walking by myself through a field. the buzzards will be the first to find me, and by the time my family locates my corpse (because of the circling buzzards) my face will be unrecognizable due to the vultures eating my eyes, tongue, cheeks, and other soft tissues not covered by a thick coat or denim. it will have to be a closed-casket funeral.

either that or cancer, or liver failure

how will you go out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Meme Poker Party posted:

Dang, there are some depressed rear end goons itt.

Suicide posters, listen up. I love all of you. Yeah even the ones that suck rear end, I still love you. All I can say is that as long as you still have control of your mind and body it is never too late to change your life path. Especially those of you without permanent attachments like spouses/kids.

Human beings are strong because we have the ability to change ourselves. If your are unhappy with your life path, change it. I'm not saying quit your job or whatever overnight, but figure out what ain't working for you and start thinking about how it's gonna change. If your life is not acceptable to you, stop accepting it. That's it. Don't think about what others are gonna say about it. Don't think about what family or society "expects" of you. I'm speaking in very general terms because I don't know what is making you unhappy or what needs to change. But you do know, even if you haven't told yourself yet. Let it out, think on it, and figure out how you're gonna make it happen. Don't overreact and throw you life into chaos on a whim, but give serious thought on what needs to be done. If you can do it quickly then great, DO IT. If life circumstances make it impossible to do right away, then just start at it bit by bit. Start preparing tomorrow.

Harboring anxieties and self-doubts is not a shameful thing. But letting them rule you is. If the only future you can imagine for yourself is a lonely death by drink or suicide then you are already dead. Come back to the world of the living. If you are worried about what is at risk, or what you might lose by trying, well... I think anyone romanticizing death probably already has a lot less to lose than they think. At least of things that matter.

gently caress off pussy

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
sorry you are actually a very nice person

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I'm referring to meme poker party

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Wendigee posted:

What is the best half pound cheeseburger you can purchase off the menu within 20 miles of your house?

i actually checked and unfortunately its McD's

there is a rad bar and grill with great burgs but it is juuuussst outside of 20 miles