Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.
From last week: Round of the year Gillespie vs Ferreria Rd 1. Incredibly fun grappling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Fentry posted:

Also, Refereeing Incompetence: Ref Al Guinee for letting Jamahal Hill's clearly dislocated arm flap around for an absurdly long time against Paul Craig, UFC 263

I hated that, so unnecessary. I went back and counted and it was 23 seconds between the arm break and the stoppage. 23 seconds that arm flopped around, I hope there's not too much long term damage.

Also, comedy in MMA. Izzy coming out to Linkin Park.

Flaskraven fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jun 13, 2021