Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

i love to get a slice of pizza ipe, at a bodega (pronounced bowed - gah)

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Can I say that I am amazed/disgusted about how New Yorkers are absolutely fine with sitting inches away from a festering garbage can while they eat their meals?

show some respect those people paid a lot of money for front row home dugout seats at the yankees game hyooooo

ty manifisto

alnilam

Kief Richards posted:

Gonna take a bite of the big apple brb

save some for the rest of us pls

alnilam

Opening a restaurant inside the hollowed tunnels within the big apple. All of the dishes are apple based and we cut into the apple to make them. As we do so we make more room thus more tables and more patrons hence more apple served hence faster expansion etc. until of course there is no apple left and we must close. This tragic allegory represents the ever upward march of rent that destroys us all, but also very literally real because the big apple is real