Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
N:

V:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Russell Wilson and Philip Rivers will only be allowed into the Hall of Fame once Frank Gore is inducted.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Thanks for giving the Tits those picks to draft Jared Goff

Mega64
May 23, 2008

King Hong Kong posted:

I mean maybe the Texans would.

Goff for Watson straight-up, who says no?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Watson for Stafford straight-up, Stafford would be a better "culture fit" and Watson still won't have to deal with the stress of being on a winning team.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The problem is the Saints would need a better QB option than Hill/Winston to stay competitive even with their roster, especially with Brady sticking around another year in the division.

That said, if the Saints can overcome cap insanity to bring Stafford or loving Watson in to help them compete a couple more years, I believe in Loomis to somehow make that poo poo work.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Interesting choice of words there. You can really tell they have a large amount of respect for the player.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

John Wolford is undefeated in the playoffs.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The Rams clearly would rather spend firsts on proven players than actually using them to draft guys. I don't think it's necessarily a bad strategy, as the Rams have been doing well the past four years and some of those trades like Ramsey have worked out well.

Anyway I'll always like Goff solely because the Goff trade got the Titans solid weapons like Jonnu Smith, Corey Davis, and Derrick loving Henry. And he's making the Lions a good bit richer, too!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I guess football really does make you dumber.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

pyromance posted:

If the Texans trade a top WR and QB for RBs in back-to-back years, no one can blame the fans for whatever they do.

What fans?

I’m pretty sure Texans fans are done with the team at this point until Easterby is gone and possibly when McNair is no longer the owner. The soul of that team is gone once Watson and Watt leave.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Trubisky kisses titties.

Goff eats knees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

PupsOfWar posted:

perhaps goff should have actually piped mcvay's girlfriend rather than just talking about doing it

It's why he is a Detroit Lion instead of a Los Angeles Ram.