Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

SKULL.GIF posted:

Frankly if anything it sounds like Rodgers was talking about potentially retiring, not moving to another team. He always struck me as someone who would walk away early instead of going out as a broken husk.

I expect the Packers to only lose two notable pieces of the team (center Corey Linsley and RB Aaron Jones) this offseason, and the team has already drafted a replacement for Jones. If Rodgers doesn't come back it won't be because the roster has fallen apart.

Talking about retiring could easily be leverage to get his team to trade him, with 3 years left on his contract.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

EmbryoSteve posted:

If I'm the lions I trade Stafford and 2 firstsnfor watson like yesterday

But why would Watson do that?