Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss

Hello I have challenged myself to draw at least one new science-fantasy inspired building each day this week, if I am able to meet the demands of this challenge I will post the buildings here as I go. I drew two yesterday and one so far today!

Please feel free to contribute by writing the descriptions of these buildings, or drawing their inhabitants, or w/e :kiddo:

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jan 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

BUILDING #: 1

DESCRIPTION: ???

deep dish peat moss

BUILDING #: 2

deep dish peat moss

BUILDING #: 3

cruft

Draw me like one of your French buildings.

cruft

deep dish peat moss posted:

BUILDING #: 1

This convenient combination temple and water jug is perfect for today's active giant priest. Pre-populated with believers in the bottom, just add water to the top and you're ready, set, go!

cruft

BUILDING #: 2

Looking for an edifice that can funnel spirits from the nether-realm, but can't afford a costly retro-fit? Look no further than the Evil Nexus Mk 5! This perky yellow tent with cheerful blue top hides a dark secret: underneath is a built-in inverted spirit funnel! Simply dig an appropriate sized hole and drop the Evil Nexus Mk 5 in: you're all ready for your combination pirate hat / evil curse shop at the renaissance fair! The Mk 5 model even includes a built-in goblin tent on the flip-side, so your minions have a place during the day.

cruft

BUILDING #: 3

Ever find yourself wishing your employees could experience the joy of broadcasting their thoughts to the plasmodic realm? The ecto-tower might be for you! This beautiful structure, designed by famed plasmodic architect Glorble klup Fleegenbulg, comes with a standard GloofulCorp Thought Multiplexer port inside. Combined with a standard 43kJ/s transmodic oscillating power source, this baby can drive its sweet 5-story woofer directly into the plasmodic realm, delighting your plasmodic associates while keeping your employees working in style as they enjoy the Danish-inspired modular office interior!

* Thought Multiplexer sold separately. Plasmodic entity shown for illustrative purposes only. Not guaranteed against plasmodic engulfment. See our web site for additional details and pricing.

biosterous

this buildings and descriptions are all really good so far

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

deep dish peat moss

BUILDING #: 4 it's a simple one!

cruft

This beautiful yet practical model combines the luxury of a multi-story apartment complex--complete with two penthouses--with a battle-hardened defensible front including dual arrowslits and our patented Monster Face Extruder™! Simply grind your tenants up into a thick meal, and activate the MFE™ to press out a meaty monster face sure to take invading forces by surprise!

Heather Papps

hello friend

the metachurch of the duplicate crucifix is known near and close for their generosity - famous for feeding the homeless 6 times a day, hosting services twice a week, and worshiping the holy sextuple.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

BUILDING #: 5

BlueDekuNuts

This is honestly really cool! Good luck with your building practice

Heather Papps

hello friend

BUILDING #: 5

come on down to snowglobe city city! the number one and only source for your need to exert control over tiny worthless lives! watch them build a city, and when they get too uppity and fulla guff give it a shake, and reduce their works to ash, for them to rebuild from scratch! insert worthless trinkets and watch it drastically affect the course of their social evolution - toss in a cricket, and watch the chaos!

biosterous

chorch

gallery of sigs

he/him

deep dish peat moss

BUILDING #: 6

Heather Papps

hello friend

the office of the forbidden quarter pipe, home of "smasher" magazine. come visit the working space of all your favourite skateboard journalists!

cruft

lol dong trousers

e: on second glance maybe that's for a tail? naw.

deep dish peat moss

I envisoned them more as tapestries and flags myself

deep dish peat moss

BUILDING #: 7

deep dish peat moss

https://i.imgur.com/Qd1VRq6.mp4

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
these are already cool

:love:

cruft

Already enjoying one of our fine DDPM Custom Buildings, but missing inhabitants? Not to worry! Our latest DDPM Populace-inator can manufacture up to 20 inhabitants per hour, ensuring your buildings will house living* beings! Comes with handy Foreman hut for your overseer. Bundle with the DDPM inhabitant orientation center for a complete soup-to-nuts solution for your block!

* in the organic chemistry sense only, full simulacrum not guaranteed

Ventral EggSac

“Remodeled to perfection! This beautiful charge phone station is located close to shipping and Cargo. Here are just a few of its wonderful features: cozy fireplace, new warning labels, stainless steel exhausts, modern quartz beef slopes, wood flooring, overwhelming mirrors, freshly painted, central a/c, attached two-car minibarn, large inside, and so much more!”

Khanstant

these are some rad BLDGS!!

what program is this and is this an edited screen recording or a feature of program? always cool to see a progress vid either way

Manifisto

these are all amazing

this one's a super-long-life cell phone, powered by a convenient shielded nuclear reactor, with a tent where the (tiny) nuclear engineers can live. looks like it's been three days since the last accident, I think the tiny engineers maybe having some issues.

ty nesamdoom!

deep dish peat moss

Khanstant posted:

these are some rad BLDGS!!

what program is this and is this an edited screen recording or a feature of program? always cool to see a progress vid either way

Thank you! These are all drawn in Procreate which does time lapse recording automatically

Building #: 8

https://i.imgur.com/w8toP2e.mp4
(make sur eto turn your head sideways for this one!)

Manifisto

Thank you! These are all drawn in Procreate which does time lapse recording automatically

oh it's the spaceship lowt*x never drew for me, thank you!!

deep dish peat moss

Manifisto posted:

oh it's the spaceship lowt*x never drew for me, thank you!!

As an added bonus I also drew you a spaceship but you'll have to color it yourself unless you want it to be cloaked all the time

Manifisto

As an added bonus I also drew you a spaceship but you'll have to color it yourself unless you want it to be cloaked all the time

thanks, friend! :unsmith:

*pew, pew*

deep dish peat moss

As another added bonus here is a valid landing zone for the ship and it will be very easy to find among other ships later in the day because of the giant glowing crystal.

https://i.imgur.com/B5rXD8v.mp4

deep dish peat moss

https://i.imgur.com/tIYdc0L.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/8fklgHh.mp4

cruft

Hello, OP.

I noticed that you are drawing more than one new building every day this week.

I can't keep up with this, I have work to do.

Your pal,

cruft

biosterous

i don't know why but my immediate reaction to this building was "fuckin' nerd", as in, the building is a fuckin' nerd

gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

This building is a fuckin' nerd, ready to give you a hug and recite Pi to 100 decimal places! With a cute "fell on my bum-bum" posture and outstretched arms, it also includes an outdoor park, foot-mounted missile-command-style anti-missile launchers, and even a tiny city in one of its four fuckin' hands! Get ready to debate Star Track captains with the DDPN Fuckin' Nerd!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

this is rad as hell. is there any way i could get the complete building as a jpg for my desktop background and/or can I use this as a sig at some point in the future?

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Prof. Crocodile

Always excited for DDPM art thread, and this one does not disappoint.

deep dish peat moss

magic cactus posted:

this is rad as hell. is there any way i could get the complete building as a jpg for my desktop background and/or can I use this as a sig at some point in the future?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Always excited for DDPM art thread, and this one does not disappoint.