Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

holy poo poo there's no limit to the text you can submit. I just submitted the entirety of galtse.cx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
There is no way that's not a phishing site. There are misspellings and no Amazon branding other than the logo as an image alongside a stolen image of a... dog... playing a record?

Cowman posted:

holy poo poo there's no limit to the text you can submit. I just submitted the entirety of galtse.cx

Do this a lot

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Jeff Bezos just died.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Thursday Next posted:

There is no way that's not a phishing site. There are misspellings and no Amazon branding other than the logo as an image alongside a stolen image of a... dog... playing a record?

Do this a lot

I think I broke it because I pasted it a couple dozen times in there. whoops

Edit: It accepted a dozen pastes :toot:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Bright Bart posted:

Bezos clearly knows business better than I do but at a certain point you wonder what he even hopes to achieve by with all the negative attention he draws.

Is he just after high scores and doesn't care about his employees or does he actively loath them?

I suspect for him and the rich in general it’s closer to “high score.” he’s an addict, and his addiction is watching his number go up. things would go poorly if we let unrepentant gambling addicts construct the economy because they’d use it to secure as many opportunities to feed that addiction as possible. that’s what we’re experiencing

anyway I personally implored the reader to quit and stop enabling serfdom because no labor is worth the $9 million per hour that bezos makes all day every day regardless of what he does

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Cowman posted:

awww, looks like there is a limit... I downloaded the audio for bustin' and converted it to a 5mb text attachment, but it says unable to submit form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

Klyith posted:

awww, looks like there is a limit... I downloaded the audio for bustin' and converted it to a 5mb text attachment, but it says unable to submit form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

A noble attempt

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/feb/03/amazon-intensifies-severe-effort-discourage-first-warehouse-union

Saw this story today, so here's a reminder to cyberbully any union busting you find in your travels, including but not limited to this one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Thursday Next posted:

Amazon is some internet hybrid between a flea market full of knock off goods and a Walmart. Do you really think a bunch of typos and really confusing imagery are beyond them?