Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

No it doesn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Lid posted:

List of better winners who weren't even in that match

WALTER

Andrade

Alistair Black

Adam Cole

Bronson Reed

Roderick Strong

Timothy Thatcher

Io Shirai

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

El Generico posted:

Oh, and let me say, listening to a watchalong and completely ignoring the commentary is what made this even tolerable. If I had to listen to Cole for more than a few seconds tonight I would've turned this off.

You have to take the WWE Experience straight. No half-measures.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lmao i got bored during the men's rumble and stopped paying much attention. glad i checked out the end of the thread though, i'm snorting i'm laughing so hard at cornette boy

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Since I can't resist. Edge last won the Royal Rumble in 2010. The below performers appeared in both Rumbles:

Dolph Ziggler
John Morrison
Kane
Carlito
Edge
Miz

6 out of 30, or 20% of this Rumble was guys who were in the match 11 years ago.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Watched this with friends. Kinda sucked as a show but it’s WWE so hey.

Only thing that was good was the women’s rumble and that had a long lull period in it. All in all it was probably better than I expected it to be.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Grem posted:

Edge of is an overrated tag team wrestler there I said it

Rated R Superstar Edge was one of the best heels of the last 20 years.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Liquid Communism posted:

Since I can't resist. Edge last won the Royal Rumble in 2010. The below performers appeared in both Rumbles:

Dolph Ziggler
John Morrison
Kane
Carlito
Edge
Miz

6 out of 30, or 20% of this Rumble was guys who were in the match 11 years ago.

and only 2 of them were joke spots lol

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I just realized Keith Lee was missing. Did they really gently caress him up so badly that they couldn't even use him in the rumble?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Penguin Patrol posted:

I just realized Keith Lee was missing. Did they really gently caress him up so badly that they couldn't even use him in the rumble?

he's got covid

E: I mean it's unconfirmed 100% but you're talking about a nearly definite thing.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Penguin Patrol posted:

covid quarantine

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Rated R Superstar Edge was one of the best heels of the last 20 years.

Overrated R Superstar more like

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i'm gonna expand my definition of "gently caress him up so badly" to include giving him covid

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This Yoko doc is pretty good.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Bret is remarkably restrained in his description of Yoko cutting their title match in half. I guess because he can be more disgusted with Hogan.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
"Can you believe I talked Vince into this stupid poo poo?" to paraphrase Hogan.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Are they gonna talk about the BONE STREET KREW in this doc?

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Penguin Patrol posted:

His significant other Mia Yim has tested positive for CoViD so he's likely on quarantine as well.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
lol that aleister black wasnt in the rumble

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
lol, he's married to Zelina, he'll be jerking offwaiting for someone to knock on his boiler room door until his contract run outs in like 4 years or whatever

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I thought this show top to bottom was one of the best WWE shows they've had in awhile. The Womens RR match had a star making performance in Bianca Belair, Sasha once again carried Carmella to a good match, Reigns vs. Owens was fun (outside of the handcuff botch), and the Mens RR match had an interesting story (I didn't have "Edge going broadway" on my list of WWE predictions this year). There were so many people that got a good shine (I thought Damian Priest was loving awesome tonight). I see that it's getting a lot of flack in the "MOTY" thread but I didn't think the Mens match was nearly the worst thing I've seen this year (maybe it's because I just watched the Deppin vs. Oliver 2 hour iron man match yesterday). I had fun reading the thread and this was the most active WWE thread I've seen in a long time.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Hirez posted:

lol, he's married to Zelina

oh i know. it's just wild

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Your winner ladies and gentlemen (sorry if this is a repost)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I like how her boot makes the L in RUMBLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Barrabas the Gray posted:

literally every critique he has about them is factually correct :shrug:

you think the time he claimed that kenny omega was a pedophile and groomer who booked the womens divison based on who he was sleeping with at the time was factually correct?