Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

spring season. time to get a new game wardrobe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i own one video game shirt, its a black tee with a breast pocket, little bullet bill pattern on the pocket only. very understated and i can wear it in public without seeming like a huge nerd

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

found it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have a Link’s Awakening remake t shirt. I got a compliment on it from a dude who worked at an herb farm once.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

nice. i have an understated gamer tie thats just a normal business tie with a single tiny mario at the bottom

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Shibawanko posted:

nice. i have an understated gamer tie thats just a normal business tie with a single tiny mario at the bottom

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

nice

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

*holding my right arm so mario is dangling upside down* heh, how do you like your red shells now, Jared?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
That's cool. Bullet Bill ftw.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have a t-shirt with a picture of artorias and the gaze into the abyss quote on it. It was uh a gift from a friend

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol, this forum has so many goddamn memes

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i had this shirt. i think it came with a nintendo power subscription.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Bicyclops posted:

i had this shirt. i think it came with a nintendo power subscription.

It came with a donkey Kong country preorder according to Tim’s ff6 review

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have about 12 Zelda-themed shirts from Zeldathon over the years but the only other one I have, sir OP, or had rather, was a Halo 3 shirt. It actually looked pretty cool on me I thought. Just the Halo 3 logo. My dad got it for me for Christmas.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Before that I had a really sick Pokemon shirt in like 3rd grade that had Japanese on it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh actually I have a shirt that's the

Will you take the green herb?

Yes    >No

from RE as well.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Yes    >No

from RE as well.

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My first pair of glasses were Nintendo-brand frames. I don't know why Nintendo was licensing eyeglass frames or how long they did it (this was 1996), but they kicked rear end. They had a little Nintendo logo on one arm and came with a big plastic case that had Mario on it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I had the sonic the hedgehog shoes that lit up when you ran when i was a little kid :smug:

edit: Somehow got them without being a child of divorce too, which is really crazy

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Back when I worked at gamestop, my buddy was the assistant manager and he volunteered to host a mariokart double dash tournament at another store because he was obsessed with swag. He wasn't allowed to compete so he brought me along to get the prize for him, but didn't tell me that part. I did end up winning and was stoked to get this black nintendo hoodie with the "who are you?" sorta graffiti text on the front, from that marketing run they were doing. When he tried to persuade me to give it to him he eventually caved and told me that was the plan, but it was a cool hoodie so I just kept it and wore it all the drat time. That's my game clothes story.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I had these shoes in high school, which while not official Sonic shoes, they did have a very Sonic vibe.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I was a sucker for those 2007-hipster-chic screenprints that don't really look like gaming references

and by "was" I mean "am"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don't have any gamer shirts but I did have a pacman new era cap that they were selling for some anniversary a decade ago. I also had this incredibly striking Jar Jar binks tshirt that I got from a JApanese thrift store for $1 that basically changed my life to the point where people would just come up and talk to me in bars and I made lifelong friends because of it. I had drugged out tourists wandering around shinjuku try to beat me up in the middle of the night because they hated it so much. I eventually lost it because I tried to eat a homemade sandwich in a bar and the manager had to physically restrain me to stop me from eating it at I got so mad and left, forgetting that I'd left my beloved Jar JAr shirt on the ground when I'd pulled my sandwich out of my bag. I shared the sandwich with a friend I was with which he instantly vomited it all over a train platform and some old japanese cleaner started yelling at us. I also quit smoking that night too...prolly not related but, I like to think so...thank you Jar Jar...live long and prosper

It was exactly this shirt: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Episode-1-Phantom-Menace-Jar-Jar-Binks-Lucasfilm-T-Shirt-Large-/224229775288

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the image of people getting so enraged and trying to beat up a white kiwi for wearing a jar jar binks tshirt in shinjuku is awesome

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I have a pendant of the morrowind desktop icon I think it's good

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

mom knit me a bigass oversized mario sweater when i was a kid, probably my favorite game garment

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I don't have any gamer shirts but I did have a pacman new era cap that they were selling for some anniversary a decade ago. I also had this incredibly striking Jar Jar binks tshirt that I got from a JApanese thrift store for $1 that basically changed my life to the point where people would just come up and talk to me in bars and I made lifelong friends because of it. I had drugged out tourists wandering around shinjuku try to beat me up in the middle of the night because they hated it so much. I eventually lost it because I tried to eat a homemade sandwich in a bar and the manager had to physically restrain me to stop me from eating it at I got so mad and left, forgetting that I'd left my beloved Jar JAr shirt on the ground when I'd pulled my sandwich out of my bag. I shared the sandwich with a friend I was with which he instantly vomited it all over a train platform and some old japanese cleaner started yelling at us. I also quit smoking that night too...prolly not related but, I like to think so...thank you Jar Jar...live long and prosper

It was exactly this shirt: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Star-Wars-Episode-1-Phantom-Menace-Jar-Jar-Binks-Lucasfilm-T-Shirt-Large-/224229775288

Roflmao

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Yes    >No

from RE as well.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU