Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Dapper_Swindler posted:

the turian city getting bombed by an engine core

Do you want Biotics?

Because THAT'S how you get Biotics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Shitposting 24/7 without regrets. my parents would be proud.

Pattonesque posted:

Cerberus Daily News ruled, had some real cool stories there and I loved seeing what each day's update would be. They kept it up for like the better part of a year IIRC

it was for a whole year and than like 2 separate months in the following and right before 3 release. i just love all the stories and how real they feel. like how like 2 weeks are dedicated to disaster recovering from a terror attack and poo poo.

Pattonesque
Jul 14, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule

Dapper_Swindler posted:

it was for a whole year and than like 2 separate months in the following and right before 3 release. i just love all the stories and how real they feel. like how like 2 weeks are dedicated to disaster recovering from a terror attack and poo poo.

get whoever wrote that to come up with quests honestly, that poo poo ruled. remember the gigantic alien spaceship that turned out to house a virtual civilization?