Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thanks for making this thread op. I love mass effect and I definitely agree that 1 is the best one, not even close for me. I'm posting to bookmark the thread but I'll surely think of some things to gush/complain about in the coming days. Peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
More like mass defect am I right guys???

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oxxidation posted:

samara's VA being billie eilish's mom is one of the weirder things i have learned recently

that's crazy

nine-gear crow posted:

She (Maggie Baird) also used to cosplay as Samara and attend conventions incognito with her daughter, iirc.

that's crazy!

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can someone explain in detail the issue with how the geth and/or quarians are portrayed? I remember feeling it was pretty consistent across all the games but I haven't played them in years

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SlothfulCobra posted:

One
Two
Three

Three Mass Effect threads! Ah! Ah! Ah!

I'm gonna post in all of em

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Won't have to worry about that for the legendary edition at least

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rinkles posted:

it's included in the collection, unless you meant something else.

Oh whoops I was thinking of

SettingSun posted:

From what I could tell the one DLC to be erased from the annals of history is Pinnacle Station, not that it is much of a loss.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Extortionist posted:

This made me go look up Kelly Chambers to try to remember what happened, and then I stumbled on this piece of bioware.txt

:goofy:

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I just fired up Andromeda again because maybe this time around I know what to expect so it won't be so bad. As soon as I got to "*gasp* We made it." it all came flooding back. Made as far as the first moment the UI lock ended and I could quit to desktop.

E: I want to play a space game dammit. Are there any hidden good ones out there?

FTL: Faster Than Light, Rimworld, Rebel Galaxy

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I need help finding the original teaser for mass effect from like 2004. It teased a 2006 release year, it showed a varren leaping at the screen, shepard walking through a sandstorm, and a thresher maw bursting out of the ground. Some really early footage of the game, even before the demo footage inside the bar in the citadel

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rockstar Massacre posted:

ME1 has the best gameplay because it's the most RPG and the least cover shooter.

cover shooters are a loving blight and they always were. what a black hole of lovely ideas. ME1's gameplay is, I mean this genuinely; factually and objectively better than Gears of War or whatever anyone's favorite cover shooter is.

This

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm just here to say I came here from the ad, it had me loling. bravo