Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

As of toilet downloading Robinhood while all the hullabaloo was commencing last week I am officially a member of the capitalist class. Naturally the first thing I'd like to do with my reserves of Call of Duty and movie magic moneys is stop shopping like a commoner and start shopping like the rich person I have always been deep down.

Fellow goons of refinement may accompany me to online Rodeo Drive. One poor person is allowed, but only if they carry my hatbox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Back when I was a commoner I was a big DC Comics fan. Lucky for me, Swarovski, online purveyor of fine crystal swag, has an entire characters section.

$29,500

$24,500

Batman is more appropriately expensive than Superman by an entire $5K, who can be seen by some as a stand-in for the working class. Fellow POW (People of Wealth) know.

This little guy is $12K. I hope when people see it in my home they too ask me, "What's up, Doc?" instead of what they might really be compelled to do, which is ask for money that I rightfully earned or otherwise inherited.

Hey, this guy has a TV show. I'm just kidding, I know who he is.

Hmm, a $495 Darth Vader ... the price is a little ... middle class.

These all appeal to my sense of childlike wonder while also reinforcing my status as a Person of Wealth. If you see them on my shelves please do not let your children touch them. Otherwise I will cut off their hands with a scimitar.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I don't know what any of this is talking about. I'm too low class.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Real rich people don't buy things, they're given things so they'll be seen with them by non-riches.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Full Metal Jackass posted:

I don't know what any of this is talking about. I'm too low class.

Remove that hat from your avatar at once. Top hats are reserved for the landed gentry only. MY CULTURE IS NOT A COSTUME.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

What I wouldn't do for one of these babies:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Turf-M...0YAAMXQ5fVQ87Tv

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I also went to the Bloomingdale's site because it features prominently in old-timey movies about rich people, and like those people I wish to depart these outlets with nothing fewer than 100 shopping bags full of high-end tasteful goods.

This little guy is a $1.2K trash can. It's part of a set that also includes a cup for ya toothbrush.

However, it's tough to decide between that set and this set.

Nah I'm just kidding this second set looks real hosed up. Like somebody made artifacted JPEGs of rocks into a design.

This is a pretty nice vase. I can't believe you can get this stuff shipped to your house. Will it come via UPS? Will they know what treasures they hold in their commoner's hands, wearing their commoner's delivery pants?

Hahaha this rules, it's $5.9K. It's just a shark. When people see it in my estate they will know I am not to be hosed With.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Real rich people don't buy things, they're given things so they'll be seen with them by non-riches.

Did I say I was gonna buy them? I meant they uhh, were gonna be handed down to me. By my wealthy great-uncle Game S. Top. Oh how we miss him so. Him and his stories and his lanyards and his collection of Attack on Titan Funko Pops on sale for $8 I mean uhhhhhhhh

Now this looks like a horse you can have a conversation with. I would hang out with this horse over a regular poor any day.

Games of the finest vintage. Aged in a barrel. Has a nice oaky scent to it, probably.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

😬😬😬

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Oh wait, this one is fifty dollars more. Sold.

It's a little over 2' high. And comes with exchangeable hands!

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Doc Fission posted:

Oh wait, this one is fifty dollars more. Sold.

It's a little over 2' high. And comes with exchangeable hands!

you'll need to buy 27 of them to assemble into a full scale Joker

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
High class thread for dapper gentlemen posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Straight White Shark posted:

you'll need to buy 27 of them to assemble into a full scale Joker

This is a common misconception, as there are not enough 1/27 Jokers available in-game; it's just something the devs added for flavor rather than being part of a side quest.