Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
when you show up to the toilet and your best yobs are all wearing the same outfit... yobbin is a double edged sword as they say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
anyone got a spare giant half of a q-tip? mines full

Khanstant
when you go to write and the wall and every1 sees your buttcheeks and starts whoopin and hollerin

biosterous

what do you think they talk about, while doing a coop dump mission?

do you think they talk about their dumps or is more of a freewheeling conversation

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Khanstant
sometimes important connections are made there, all people equal on the shitter, might be your chance to pitch your cool new idea to the local patrician

Heather Papps

hello friend

Khanstant posted:

sometimes important connections are made there, all people equal on the shitter, might be your chance to pitch your cool new idea to the local patrician

"just a moment of your time - i have an elevator poo poo you NEED to hear"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'm the dude who despite there being at least 12 other "private" shitholes decided to sit right next to another guy and weird them out

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I also put on leg warmers to use the toilet

Khanstant
whats with the cut-out at the front of the seat? like so you could try and pp into the little river while making GBS threads?

vanisher

Ladeling a full two cups of muddy stagnant water directly onto my sack

"Hey guys"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
are you even making GBS threads or are you just hear for the chatting and social connections?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Khanstant posted:

when you show up to the toilet and your best yobs are all wearing the same outfit... yobbin is a double edged sword as they say

hmmmm computer, enhance.

excellent.
a butt.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"yes i'm artist who specializes in creating historically accurate bathroom scenes"

nut

making GBS threads in the middle thing because I just think it’s a bigger toilet

google THIS

Hold on the room river is being fed by a little waterfall at both ends, what Escher-esque crap (heh) is this?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
forgot my magical turd wand, can't magically vanish my turds and piss away, other wizards are laughing at my misfortune while they poo poo

google THIS

Me: *plop*

Everyone else:

google THIS posted:

*plop*

biosterous

Khanstant posted:

whats with the cut-out at the front of the seat? like so you could try and pp into the little river while making GBS threads?

it's so when you say "i have a boner" yo can easily prove it and people stop calling you a liar who has no boner i think

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Khanstant
sick of false boner accusers, we need this today in modern 'lets

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
is this the ranked competitive privy or the casual privy?

thanks Manifisto!

Khanstant
smart doctors loiter around the toilet area to spot sickly stools and sell some meds

Escape From Noise

*The bat flies out of the window*

"Oh poo poo", I mutter while quickly standing up and putting on my breeches.

Escape From Noise

I'm just sitting there, loudly talking about my daily fiber intake. As I do everywhere else at all hours.

FutonForensic

Luvcow posted:

"yes i'm artist who specializes in creating historically accurate bathroom scenes"

FutonForensic

wondering if the disappearance of shared toilets is the origin of our modern isolation and lack of community... maybe if everyone in the world took a poo poo during a zoom call, we could fix everything

google THIS

David, we put our phones away during family making GBS threads time

google THIS

Modern ladies' rooms are still built like this, that's the real reason they always go as a group

Escape From Noise

FutonForensic posted:

wondering if the disappearance of shared toilets is the origin of our modern isolation and lack of community... maybe if everyone in the world took a poo poo during a zoom call, we could fix everything

A bunch of celebrities getting together to sing a song and make a video together about communal making GBS threads in the style of Band Aid and USA for Africa.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The cutout in the front is for people with giant hogs to show off, it's an aesthetic choice as much as a functional choice.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Going in the communal shitter for ladies only:

Me: hey girls, just here to put on makeup and chat while I have a huge poo poo; ate an entire flamingo at the banquet last night while I was wrecked on watered down wine

Other girls: *powdering lead onto their faces in the style of the time* *audible plops*

Escape From Noise

Sitting alone awkwardly on the toilet but it's hard for me to go without a little moral support from the boys. I'm a social pooper.

alexandriao

biosterous posted:

what do you think they talk about, while doing a coop dump mission?

do you think they talk about their dumps or is more of a freewheeling conversation

"That was a solid poo poo browski, good form, 10/10"

"Bro your toilet sitting style is excellent"

"Browski did you ever notice you have the perfect fibre intake"

alexandriao

bro do you moisturize, your rear end cheeks look so soft and supple

google THIS

Ok, NOW it's a party

alexandriao

drat bro you let your executives kiss that rear end?

Escape From Noise

I guess ghostly arms flushed for you in Crete.
https://pin.it/4EJJ9Hn

Escape From Noise

Found this little excerpt.

"Even worse, these public latrines were notorious for terrifying customers when flames exploded from their seat openings. These were caused by gas explosions of hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and methane (CH4) that were rank as well as frightening. Customers also had to worry about rats and other small vermin threatening to bite their bottoms. And then there was the perceived threat of demons that the Romans believed inhabited these black holes leading to the mysterious underbelly of the city."

Sounds like an intense toilet experience.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Found this little excerpt.

"Even worse, these public latrines were notorious for terrifying customers when flames exploded from their seat openings. These were caused by gas explosions of hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and methane (CH4) that were rank as well as frightening. Customers also had to worry about rats and other small vermin threatening to bite their bottoms. And then there was the perceived threat of demons that the Romans believed inhabited these black holes leading to the mysterious underbelly of the city."

Sounds like an intense toilet experience.

:stare:

Escape From Noise

All cammodes lead to Rome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*really embarrassing explosive farts* DEMONS!!!