Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

ButtTheShitmanFartacus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

ButtTheShitmanFartacus

I'm Farticus

nut

google THIS posted:

Ok, NOW it's a party

am 100% the guy who is too lazy to pull up his pants on the trip b/w the can and the flush canal

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Communal sponge on a stick is somehow less appealing when it's, erm, "that time"

Khanstant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

no i'm... oh wait... yeah you got the right guy and you just executed him, my bad...

Escape From Noise

Everyone staring as the pig with huge balls sits down, slips his nuts through the front slot, and goes hog wild

Escape From Noise

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your rears

Niric

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Simsmagic

im beautiful

renting out the whole shithouse to have a MASSIVE party with the bros tonight

FutonForensic

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hm? oh yes. this place is right around the corner from my housing. gaius publicus set me up with a pretty sweet joint after the punics, you know. yeah, i usually come here in the evenings when it’s less crowded but sometimes i just gotta stop by in the mornings to catch up with the antemeridian crew, you know. hey, have you heard of caesargate?

alexandriao

aldantefax posted:

hm? oh yes. this place is right around the corner from my housing. gaius publicus set me up with a pretty sweet joint after the punics, you know. yeah, i usually come here in the evenings when it’s less crowded but sometimes i just gotta stop by in the mornings to catch up with the antemeridian crew, you know. hey, have you heard of caesargate?

Finger Prince

Carving into the wood "here I sit so broken hearted, came to poo poo but only farted"

My toilet-mate: "haha good one! You definitely poo poo though. I saw it come out through that slot between your legs."

Finger Prince

Ahh drat, there's no spongestick at this seat. Hey, hey buddy, can I borrow a spongestick? When you're done. No rush.

alexandriao

hey i think im out of rear end-vinegar? can you- ah yes thank you, just, oh, no you dont have to come over with your tunic up showing your poopy rear end, oh. um. thank you but, you could have just passed it over.

deep dish peat moss

Back in olden times friends would often congregate in the bathroom together for so long that nobody got any work done, and that's where bathroom stalls got their name.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

deep dish peat moss posted:

Back in olden times friends would often congregate in the bathroom together for so long that nobody got any work done, and that's where bathroom stalls got their name.

they were known as stall men :patriot:

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
My contribution to this thread: there's a very odd German film (wetlands) where the protagonist likes to wipe their butt around on public toilet seats to prove their mother wrong or something.

It's kind of terrifying but also I could really respect someone who did that. Like some kind of public toilet Neil Armstrong.

RickRogers

Hey buddy, I don't make the rules here :shrug:

google THIS

RickRogers posted:

"nutzen" doesn't mean what I thought it meant

nut

on dnung duty again today :sigh:

Flavius Aetass

RickRogers posted:

putzen is german for finding your dick (putz) if you drop it in the toilet

waschen is obv washing the dick off after you found it

RickRogers

I cannot keep track of how many times I see this image in a toilet:

But local customs are important and it really is a very comfortable way to pee.

cruft

RickRogers posted:

"im sitzen pinkeln" is really a magical thing to image search. I don't know enough German to know what any of these words mean (sitzen maybe means sit?) but check this out:

My guess here is that they're trying to get those with dongs to sit down when they piss. I personally am 100% behind this, because, having had to clean toilets, I know this is far, far less messy.

I further posit that they're having a bit of fun with it, trying to sell it with humor.

If you have a dong, I recommend getting into the habit of sitting down to piss. Relax, think about life, and chill. Maybe check for new posts in the yob. The person who cleans the toilet will appreciate it.

cruft

Honestly, if someone in a dress where pointing a gun at me, I'd probably pee too. It just makes sense to do that into a toilet, instead of your pants. Think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Honestly, if someone in a dress where pointing a gun at me, I'd probably pee too. It just makes sense to do that into a toilet, instead of your pants. Think about it.

I mean most people charge extra for that, but for a postin' pal...