Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockybar
Sep 3, 2008

For some new stuff my work could do with a way to be able to generate our own email addresses for each client we work with. For instance we may want to set them up with cloud storage, SAAS subscriptions, you name it. The accounts would still be ours, but it's a good way to organise.

We do have our own emails hosted on rackspace, but those get pricy for 100+ emails a month. Ideally I could generate client1@mycompany.com, client2@mycompany.com etc., and then have a nice portal to see and manage all the email addresses and the relevant emails, separate from my work email client. I could also use a separate piece of software from my main email app (EMClient), and have the emails in that. I just want to compartmentalise.

Does such a service exist? Or am I being dumb and missing an obvious solution to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017

Rockybar posted:

For some new stuff my work could do with a way to be able to generate our own email addresses for each client we work with. For instance we may want to set them up with cloud storage, SAAS subscriptions, you name it. The accounts would still be ours, but it's a good way to organise.

We do have our own emails hosted on rackspace, but those get pricy for 100+ emails a month. Ideally I could generate client1@mycompany.com, client2@mycompany.com etc., and then have a nice portal to see and manage all the email addresses and the relevant emails, separate from my work email client. I could also use a separate piece of software from my main email app (EMClient), and have the emails in that. I just want to compartmentalise.

Does such a service exist? Or am I being dumb and missing an obvious solution to this.

Is sending email from that address a requirement? If it’s just inbound email you could use aliases or distribution lists

Rockybar
Sep 3, 2008

No need to send from that address. Sounds like either of those options could work well. Thanks.