Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Mirello posted:

she sucks, but this is fake

That it is fake is precisely what makes it real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Egg Moron posted:

That it is fake is precisely what makes it real

:hmmyes:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

is this what the kids these days call "cope"?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

it's a tough call on whether it's more insulting for someone to convince themselves that Biden is actually The Most Progressive President ever

or knowing that he's crap and voting for him regardless

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

it's a tough call on whether it's more insulting for someone to convince themselves that Biden is actually The Most Progressive President ever

or knowing that he's crap and voting for him regardless

It's really showing your privilege to be insulted by the most progressive world leader in history

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Democrats are really good at deleting old tweets.

this is too funny of a joke to be written by her

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Biden must be good since the zoomers think he's cool

https://news.gallup.com/poll/329348/biden-begins-term-job-approval.aspx

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

he's done a lot of outreach to the kids

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

:eyepop:

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

:drat:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
It's actually good that you can have your career destroyed for having the wrong opinion, even if your wrong opinion is incredibly dumb

https://twitter.com/i/events/1359749414579961856

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1359594898010308612

i guess it shouldn't be surprising: Obama was literally the President and he's still out there posting like a clout-chaser

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Senator huh

I wonder if he could hold a bill hostage if there isn't a $15 minimum wage in it.

Probably not.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

gee golly i sure do have these beliefs about how working people need more money, if only I, a loving senator, had any power to do anything about it

oh well!

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Its good Joe's bringing back Prima Nocta, its real good!

i love blue!

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

reverend warcuck

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

in a rare and contentious reconciliation vote today the senate overcame a filibuster to pass a resolution to retweet a call for awareness of working poverty

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Breakfast All Day posted:

in a rare and contentious reconciliation vote today the senate overcame a filibuster to pass a resolution to retweet a call for awareness of working poverty

lol we should be so lucky

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Robo Reagan posted:

president putin, please, my people cry out for help

give us $2000 please

is pepsi ok posted:

Reminder that Democrats allowed Republicans to include over 20 amendments to the ACA and then not a single one voted for it.

pretty sure it was closer to 200

RaySmuckles has issued a correction as of 17:10 on Feb 11, 2021

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Wow I’m so glad we’ve already gotten $10,000 per person in Covid relief!!!

https://twitter.com/PoliticsReid/status/1359876906171121667?s=20

And yet those Bros are still complaining about a measly $600!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol twice as much per person to businesses as to people

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I want to thank the democratIC party for making me realize I don't need healthcare or $2,000 right now.

No!

What I really need is to appoint Neera Tandem to a position where she can hand out waivers absolving corruption and lobbying

quote:

Sec. 3. Waiver. (a) The Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), in consultation with the Counsel to the President, may grant to any current or former appointee a written waiver of any restrictions contained in the [Ethics] pledge signed by such appointee if, and to the extent that, the Director of OMB certifies in writing...

Thanks!!! You guys rock!!!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1359906870832619527

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I love shell! they're good!

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

since when are liberals in favor of m4a

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

liberals have always been in favor of m4a. they just also recognize that it's an impossible dream that we should never talk about now please stop insulting democrats by bringing it up thank you!!!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Jason Johnson is correct that being an anti-imperialist does not make someone a liberal

Because liberals support imperialism

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Tom Guycot posted:

I love she'll! they're good!

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

liberals have always been in favor of m4a. they just also recognize that it's an impossible dream that we should never talk about now please stop insulting democrats by bringing it up thank you!!!

And thats ok! its good to be realistic!

Its part of being a good grownup

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

liberals are in favor of m4a in the same way that theyre against black people getting copmurdered

ie they'll say they are but have no intention of making it happen

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

m4a is racist since trump voters need to be punished and giving them healthcare would go against that

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Trabisnikof posted:

Wow I’m so glad we’ve already gotten $10,000 per person in Covid relief!!!

https://twitter.com/PoliticsReid/status/1359876906171121667?s=20

And yet those Bros are still complaining about a measly $600!!

how the gently caress is this 10k per person

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017

Like what the gently caress do they think is going to happen? The DSA is going to start putting forward UBI4Whites bills once they primary enough libs?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

m4a is racist since trump voters need to be punished and giving them healthcare would go against that

Except for the Trump voters that make over 100k a year they are part of the base now

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

rehabilitating him already

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Minion of Freya posted:

Like what the gently caress do they think is going to happen? The DSA is going to start putting forward UBI4Whites bills once they primary enough libs?
well if you have universal basic income that means white people get it too, doesn't it? checkmate bernie bro :smug:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

gradenko_2000 posted:

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Seyser Koze posted:

how the gently caress is this 10k per person

$3,400,000,000,000 / 330,000,000 people = $10,300 per person. Nevermind how that's actually being dispersed, i'll take a six figure job at the hill now tyvm.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

$3,400,000,000,000 / 330,000,000 people = $10,300 per person. Nevermind how that's actually being dispersed, i'll take a six figure job at the hill now tyvm.

if you want to get that job, you gotta up your game

you need to condescendingly imply how people should be able to do basic math to figure that out, and say that it's not the government's problem if you're not an unemployed small business owner who doesn't make between 20k and 55k a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Minion of Freya posted:

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

well if you have universal basic income that means white people get it too, doesn't it? checkmate bernie bro :smug:

Means testing but wokely. Can't let oppressors get healthcare.