Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Palladium posted:

*not adjusted for real inflation

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1486708257968336896?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The part about "According to these very specific criteria that makes us look good without having any actual difference in the lives of the people we suckered into voting for us," went unspoken again I see.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

RandolphCarter posted:

the Seanchan canonically have Texan accents, this is not a joke and the show is 100% gonna wimp out and have them be British

the audiobook narration for them is basically both people talking without unclenching their teeth which was a creative choice

Falstaff
Apr 27, 2008

I have a kind of alacrity in sinking.

Seems like he regrets making this tweet, too.

eta: lol he deleted his original tweet but retweeted this response.

Falstaff has issued a correction as of 16:14 on Jan 27, 2022

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nothus posted:

The DSA sucks but that story is loving hilarious.

Is it really, tho? The social media dipshit who did it will no doubt be promoted into a loving consultancy job for dropping the mask where they get more power to gently caress over workers.

Meanwhile, this DSA account like the many others I've encountered will happily lap up any plate of rancid jizz the Dems serve up so unless I hear about somebody getting beheaded for violating the masquerade I stopped finding their madcap banality funny.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/GaryGrumbach/status/1486718333428776965?s=20

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

if we say it enough times, people will ignore that everything costs more and a million people are dead

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Falstaff posted:

Aww, diddums.

No loving respect for these rape-apologizing, stuck up idiot dickheads and that goes double for the loving pieces of poo poo in D&D.

Oh no, y'all, the thing you were warned against happening actually did happen and you still want to be considered anything other than the selfish, self-centered, spoiled, comfortable piece of poo poo assholes you've already proven yourselves to be? Too bad. maybe some self-inflicted injuries would knock the poo poo out of your heads and maybe you'd be a loving functional member of society.

We made furries wear special avatars, liberals should be subject to the same consideration -- don't let them act like they're innocent, loving drag them.

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 16:40 on Jan 27, 2022

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Falstaff posted:

eta: lol he deleted his original tweet but retweeted this response.

ah the natural evolution of 'it was a debaaaaaaaate'.

'It was just a vote'

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Aww, diddums.

No loving respect for these rape-apologizing, stuck up idiot dickheads and that goes double for the loving pieces of poo poo in D&D.

Oh no, y'all, the thing you were warned against happening actually did happen and they still want to be considered anything other than the selfish, self-centered, spoiled, comfortable piece of poo poo assholes they've already proven themselves to be.

We made furries wear special avatars, liberals should be subject to the same consideration -- don't let them act like they're innocent, loving drag them.

Who could have predicted the Sleepy Joe presidency would be such a disaster and if anything energized the GOP even more

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

why is harris’ husband there

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
lol that he took his 'i regret voting for this segregationist rapist' post down and just retweeted someone agreeing with him chiding the left

lol at people who voted for joe loving biden and expected anything

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

the surest sign of a good economic year is that it takes 1 month into the next year to learn that it was good

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

https://twitter.com/DCDemocrats/status/1486690993105690626

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Supreme Court Justice Tariq Nasheed

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm not convinced manch is gonna manch on Jackson since he literally just voted for her on a lower court

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

We investigated the matter and felt he deserves a promotion!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

lol loving idiots

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

etalian posted:

Who could have predicted the Sleepy Joe presidency would be such a disaster and if anything energized the GOP even more

it's predictable, if you fucken listen to us!!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

americans get genuinely upset if you tell them that one famous photo of all the "dead" bodies on the ground is just bikes and alive people laying on the ground with their hands on their heads or whatver

why just recently this very topic kicked off the process of the PYF tankies thread being shuttered and its top poster permabanned for being a penis parasite pregnancy pedophile, among other perverts in the thread. It's important that we never forget what happened in that photo, and in that thread.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

my bony fealty posted:

why just recently this very topic kicked off the process of the PYF tankies thread being shuttered and its top poster permabanned for being a penis parasite pregnancy pedophile, among other perverts in the thread. It's important that we never forget what happened in that photo, and in that thread.

lmao

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Ok but are there any laws that day Bailey can't be a member of the supreme court?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

my bony fealty posted:

I was the one that posted that pic in the Eurasia thread lol wtf???

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

it's cool how the top posters of any given mock thread are always, without fail, absolute psychopaths

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

nobody could have ever predicted that a person with thousands of posts about making fun of tweets by teenagers with single digit followers could have been a weirdo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Srice posted:

it's cool how the top posters of any given mock thread are always, without fail, absolute psychopaths

haha yeah… wait a minute

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Srice posted:

:(

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Who the gently caress outside of the most loyal dumbasses liberals is actually buying this, people are loving desperate everywhere right now and drowning in debt lol

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmao of course the tankies thread. Of all the company D&D keeps for fucks sake.

why the gently caress do we allow these stupid and cruel motherfuckers to assemble here? We as a community (at one point) didn't tolerate Nazis and yet these days they're only a problem worthy of action when they embarrass the mods because it turns out they found common ground with a Nazi pervert .

Hate to break it to y'all but mods are like disposable diapers-- they should be changed often because of all the poo poo they catch. Although the value of a d&d mod is debatable, as they've repeatedly demonstrated they come packed to the gils with poo poo.

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 16:58 on Jan 27, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Good soup! posted:

Who the gently caress outside of the most loyal dumbasses liberals is actually buying this, people are loving desperate everywhere right now and drowning in debt lol

no one, that's why his approval ratings keep going down

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

We don't deserve Ruth Langmore on the Supreme Court.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

Supreme Court Justice Tariq Nasheed

finally someone who would have to background to rule on theft of Buck Breaking NFTs.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Srice posted:

this is 100% true and I say this with full self-awareness

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/mariokartdwi/status/1486145920789991426

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

fits my needs posted:

lol so many biden voters mad that biden delivered on his promise of changing nothing lmao

Promise made
Promise kept

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

It was Centaurworld. He'll yeah.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

haha yeah… wait a minute

:evilbuddy:

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

haha yeah… wait a minute

this is a place of celebration, not mockery

aside from catpetter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I don't really consider this thread a mock thread tho, more a casual news thread with a specific slant to it (that frequently happens to laugh)