Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
Who give a gently caress what Mike Joy thinks? Self important commentators blow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
I've watched about 15 minutes of NASCAR this year. This race was so bad I couldn't even fall asleep on the couch with it on.

In additional to "the race is too long," "the first 90% doesn't matter," "the commentator suck," and "ZOMG So many commercials, the biggest problem is that all the drivers are super boring vanilla.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari
Kyle Larson is an accurate ambassador for NASCAR. Amazing driver, embraces the far right, closet racist, and tries to cover it all up so he can make more money.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

kidcoelacanth posted:

I think Suarez's issue at Gibbs was more that he was unprepared for that role after Edwards' sudden retirement and he hadn't really had the time to cook in Xfinity yet

It might be that. Not having enough talent to drive at the Cup level doesn't help him either.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

Vasukhani posted:

I've spent a good portion of my life in New England. I have a similar attitude about New Hampshire. Then I go literally anywhere in the US and see that NH is just insane compared to like, canada and vermont.

Southern NH is just a northern extent on Massachusetts now, while northern NH is full of unemployed meth heads.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

Douchebag posted:

gently caress Hamlin but double gently caress Bowman for being so aggressive he almost ended a guys shot at the top 4. That smelled like some bullshit Hendricks crap due to Elliott getting spun earlier.

Haven't followed NASCAR in a few years so forgive me. They changed the playoffs so that the drivers have to race playoff drivers differently?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

GD_American posted:

Playoff drivers are trying to make that a thing. It’s still debated.

NASCAR would be better if teammates not in the playoffs would be designated as hunters who take out Drivers from other teams that are still in. There could even be blockers who defend the drivers. That would be entertaining.