Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
West Coast here, I'm going to do other life stuff. The 99 is a DNF so whatever. What a stupid start to the season (a thing said every season)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Anyone who has the American flag, some sort of Christian iconography, or references to being a patriot or Christian in their social media is invariably a hate filled bigot. This is my obvious statement for the day.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Yes everyone who flies the flag on Memorial Day is a bigot YOU GOT ME.

I don't know how you jumped to that based on my statement but here we are. Also don't use the negative self talk!!!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Landon's super in to crypto. So, good luck Landon?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Everything about that team seems to show everyone's 100% on the same page they're a cohesive unit which for sure helps too

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

good to see 23XI having owners aligned in their personal values

"drat wonder how much NASCAR is going to fine carl long for this"

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Sep 2, 2021

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

As a NASCAR fan who lives near LA I can 100% say I think this is loving stupid and I won't go

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

It turns out if you aren't advocating a literal white supremacist agenda then you don't fear conversations, go figure!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

like those times corey la joie had the trump car and fox now and he couldn't speak about his personal views because he didn't choose those sponsors. coincidentally he did say TSA should strip search a man for being muslim one time on twitter though weird

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I feel kind of like a dick saying this was the turn in to the wall I expected for this story but here we are :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

:unsmith:

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

wow wonder what kind of patriotism and religion he's going to talk about hmmmm

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Actually if you review everuthing up to the point Bowman spun Hamlin you'll see it was absolutely cool good and warranted hth

It's too bad Matty D is being censored before he can share his thoughts on which lives matter

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Utterly shocking Matty D is actually just a big idiot bigot

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

People who say let's go brandon and have very strong views on God and patriotism historically are not a very tolerant group

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Very good point about Martin, that man clearly fucks and does NOT need help to get there

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I have one word for that

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY!!!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

That's too bad

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

If he had no ride he would have more time to reflect on how dumb he was in his series of decisions that got him to that point...no he would probably just blame cancel culture and The Libs

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

chamois please give us a list of approved topics and subtopics for this thread so it can be stickied in OP so nobody makes you upset tia

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Then others will come in and argue with them about not using cast iron and someone will say their air fryer is linked to their apple watch and then we all have Max Verstappen avs before you know it

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

There's a group of cool dudes called Trackhouse Racing who besides doing racecars are really in to promoting STEM education for kids. Also they really hate the communist Cuban government for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Sorry for lack of Verstappen but this is actual racing