Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Is that what that thing is called?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

One time I had sex for like three hours with my ex who was this tiny 4'9" woman and she was super randy that day so we did the dinkus for many hours as I said previously, but then I noticed something about an hour or so after, which is that my penis had turned into a weird swollen sponge from all the friction and activity, the whole thing blown up like a dang balloon. It was very tender to the touch and uncomfortable, and inflated my 6 inch circumference dong to something ridiculous like 6.25, I couldn't stop poking it though because it felt exactly like one of these:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i tell ya, folks... my dick so SOOOOO big

how big is it?

it's SOOO big.... donald trump could only have one scoop of it!

boooo!

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Dick small. So what?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They arranged the Lord Christ into a long cylinder after his death. Everyone stood around the cylinder and all put their hands on it and lifted it up so that it may be put in the tomb, after which they pushed the rock with their hands and closed the tomb. They then removed the cylinder and repeated the process thusly, hands upon the cylinder and placed within the tomb. A dozen times they did this.
On the third day, Jesus came back, and he asked "Why did you place the cylinder and remove the cylinder from the tomb, open and closing the stone door which covered the tomb within."
"Lord," they said "We did so that you may have sexual relations with the earth, and thereby return to it as you were created, by earth having sex with your mother."
The Lord looked at the people before him, many of them his Disciples and said "I will rise then, on this, the third day, and I will also lay with the sky, and on the way to my father, lay with outer space, which is black and great in size."

And the people did rejoice for they had never known such great faith in the Lord, and Jesus did rise, and commit intercourse upon the way to Heaven.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

i get it!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

One time I had sex for like three hours with my ex who was this tiny 4'9" woman and she was super randy that day so we did the dinkus for many hours as I said previously, but then I noticed something about an hour or so after, which is that my penis had turned into a weird swollen sponge from all the friction and activity, the whole thing blown up like a dang balloon. It was very tender to the touch and uncomfortable, and inflated my 6 inch circumference dong to something ridiculous like 6.25, I couldn't stop poking it though because it felt exactly like one of these:

when your weiner gets all swole up like that just stick a needle in it and let some of that blood drain out man

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
open the bruise up and let some of the bruise blood come out to show dem

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

kntfkr posted:

open the bruise up and let some of the bruise blood come out to show dem

Mmm, Soulja Boy DID say to tell them.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Assuming a spherical penis, the square of the radius of my penis is negative but approximately equal in magnitude to that of a pumpkin.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Full disclosure, my dad is the periscope dick guy. Yeah that’s his. I’m sure you’re wondering if I inherited the condition, and I can tell you that, indeed, I did. In my case, however, my glans bends hard to the left. Let’s just say if you ever see me at the urinal, take the one to my right. I’m still better off than my brother though. That poor bastard gives himself a facial every time he tugs one out.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Haha, Mr. Bentcock is my father. Call me Gumby.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

My dick is so long see you later.

i liked this.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

seek help

(jk, im jelly)

((oh god, that thing is like jelly, i don't know who i am))

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i am a sex haver with big hog :smug:

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008
Fun Sized, so no one is happy.

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
My dick is filled with Big Pig Ball energy.

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

zaepg posted:

My dick is filled with Big Pig Ball energy.

So, you poo poo on your balls?

Edit: to each their own, not fetish shaming lol, but weird thing to brag about :q:

piratescurvy fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Feb 13, 2021

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lmao at the dudes in their thread who posted their actual dick size in an attempt to impress a bunch of goons

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Caesar Saladin posted:

lmao at the dudes in their thread who posted their actual dick size in an attempt to impress a bunch of goons

:laffo:

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

Caesar Saladin posted:

Laughing even harder at how long they contemplated how many inches to add on. I stand by "fun size" but as in "fun" and "oh" :jerkbag: The hubby doesn't complain, so he's lying.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

im stealing this term.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Sometimes I worry about war and orphans and stupid poo poo like that but them I look down at my tremendous (and good smelling) schlong and am filled with a sense of peace and fulfillment.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I tie mine around my waist like a belt, otherwise I trip over it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
size of the eiffel tower (and yeah, gonna gently caress the world for 72 hours)

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Just the average 4 inches, nothing too special.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

How big is my dick? Well my gf calls it Usnavy Megadick (this is not a joke)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Ratios and Tendency posted:

But the average is 400 inches. 🙄

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My wife makes me shave off my pubes because she's tired of guessing which one is the dick.

And lemme tell ya, the shaving is terrifying because i'm not always sure myself

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

i have an elongated ball instead of my dick and two short round dicks instead of my balls

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Ratios and Tendency posted:

wait... i thought the average was 4 cm

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
If you could add one inch but every other pen's gets two, would you take the deal?

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
When you think about it all world religions agree that your penis will always remain the size that it is. Don't question it, maybe in the afterlife things will be better. Try to challenge it and we'll burn you at the stake.

gently caress that. I'm going full dark arts on my dong.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Bright Bart posted:

If you could add one inch but every other pen's gets two, would you take the deal?

I'd like my penis elongated half to death :grin:

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
The question in the title is very, very personal. It's like asking my for my passwords. There are few things I'd rather divulge to a stranger on the Internet without prior cause.

That said check out my Only Fans and take a guess. Pretty sure there are lots of items on the screen to use for scale.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gentle Autist posted:

i am a sex haver with big hog :smug:

I doubt your wife likes being called a big hog.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Anyone that claims to not have sex because of their small dong is actually not having sex because they only think about their dong and not having good sex, hth.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

syntaxfunction posted:

Anyone that claims to not have sex because of their small dong is actually not having sex because they only think about their dong and not having good sex, hth.

I don't have sex because my dick feels like a mosquito sting to the labia, hth you

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Icochet posted:

I don't have sex because my dick feels like a mosquito sting to the labia, hth you

Use your tongue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

syntaxfunction posted:

Use your tongue.

gently caress you