Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
How's the health scaling on enemies in multiplayer? Nothing puts the brakes on my power fantasy quite like bullet sponges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

jabro posted:

you will be in for a rough time.
Isn't that the kind of scenario where you could just drop the World Tendency down to 1 and autopilot content until you get crafting back? Or do I misunderstand the way that works?

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
I play games to see number go up. Number go down fills me with impotent rage.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
Can you reliably farm the stuff you need to break into the end game in a reasonable amount of time? Or is farming that gear a pain in the rear end outside the harder content?

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009

fast cars loose anus posted:

It's really dumb that there's scaling down for solo play in the first place; one of the joys of looter type games is getting to where you can shitstomp some lower stuff for quick gear/money/whatever if you want

Pretty much this. The lovely thing about Diablo is that it never seems to decide that I'm too powerful and that I need to click on the skeletons a few more times until they explode.