Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I cook at a hospital. I can tell y'all some horror stories of weird gross tickets sometime.

The one that will always stick with me? Pureed tuna salad is a vile, awful thing. It's like cat food, but worse... :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hirayuki posted:

Yep! Or any other little flowery pastille you might find. Kind of a faint rose flavor. Refreshing, in its way.

You tempt me, comrade.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I hate to break to you how much food from restaurants is kept in a hot/refrigerated for cold items dish on the line until plated

Can confirm. Source, have been cooking for around 15 years now. So, so much hot holding in my life.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hit me with one comrade, abuse your power. You know you wanna. I haven't eaten a probe in nearly 6 years now.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gleebster posted:

Lettuce leaves and bites of hardboiled egg eaten over the sink, swigging from alternate bottles of oil and vinegar.

Lynn Johnston parachute account spotted.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zedprime posted:

Ok smarty pants scientist, where do snozzberries fit in?

How much lube ya got?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The hit of mustard and relish from these is fascinating, disturbing, and addictive as hell. A poster of taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Data Graham posted:

What region are these available in.

They're made in Ohio, I can tell you that much. So Ohio or surrounding areas? On a related talk about Zapps and Utz. If y'all didn't know, Utz owns Zapps now.