Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

lol in Japan they are known as "American Dog"

Not "dogs", there is no plurilzation by just adding an "s" on the end of a word there.

When I was there, I told one of my Japanese coworkers that they were called "corn dogs" in the US, and she straight up did not believe me. I tried to explain that it's because the hot dog is dipped and fried with a cornbread batter, but it didn't help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

lmao

oh, I forgot my contribution

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

The infamous "Meerin möykky" (Meeri's Lump) from a grill in Tornio, Finland:

SatansOnion posted:

good lord, I can hear this image in my mind’s ear

like a vacuum tube at the credit union

...good job, op

I was trying to find a picture of him eating a hot dog because Walker's food choices tend to look as boring and clueless as he does, but I found that gif instead.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

As ugly as that is, it probably tastes good

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

This got a hearty, irl lol from me because I didn't expect it as I scrolled down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Detective Thompson posted:

How about this classic of him eating a "hot dog", because there's definitely a hot dog in that bun, and drinking an ice cold brewski while he watches a the big game, just like all the regular menfolks do?

lmao