Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
In Ocarina of Time if you hold a Deku Stick near a butterfly it'll land on the stick and turn into a fairy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
today, looking up an item in xenogears, I found out that Relm is Shadow's daughter in FF6

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pierzak posted:

Explain.

the momento chain, rico only item that confirms he is Kaisers son

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pierzak posted:

Yes, but how is that related to Relm/Shadow?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

this rules

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just realized in the Quake logo, the tail of the Q is a nail because of the nailgun

It’s nine inches long on the box too

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

GorfZaplen posted:

My gf taught me today that if you hold shift while using the pencil in ms paint you make a straight line

mother of god.... this changes everything

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

signalnoise posted:

You can do the same for shapes to get a perfect square instead of a rectangle, circle instead of oval, etc

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

cool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

NienNunb posted:

I wonder what ol’ big ears will think of this

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

Larry had a traumatic experience with bubbles when he was a kid (getting trapped inside one and floating away).

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

Frasier: I think this might date back to your childhood, caller. Larry, at Cornell University they have an incredible piece of scientific equipment known as the tunneling electron microscope. Now, this microscope is so powerful that by firing electrons you can actually see images of the atom, the infinitesimally minute building blocks of our universe. Larry, if I were using that microscope right now... I still wouldn't be able to locate you as a child. Thank you for your call.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

my morning jackass posted:

“Wait till you see my kick”

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
This was hidden for a reason... Nintendo needed people to buy and play other games

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I'm a hacker fucker

Wicked hacker fucker

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fungah! posted:

so i cry, i pray, and i beg
don't hack me hack me, please do not hack me
gently caress me, gently caress me, try not to gently caress me
furniss, furniss, I'll call on matt furniss
he'll track you down and break your loving legs

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

Wanna know how I got these crutches? My father was....a game designer. And a musician. And one night he makes a europlatformer crazier than usual. Mommy tries to hack it. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he breaks her legs, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says "Hello, hacker fucker?" Comes at me, "Hello, hacker fucker?" He grabs my leg. "I found you for real!" And...hello, hacker fucker?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m a bitch, I’m a lover
I’m a hacker, I’m a fucker
I will hack your loving game
Please do not break my legs

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
What if hacker was one of us?
Just a fucker on a bus
trying to get his legs broke

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao good god

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arch Nemesis posted:

For every two times you use the basic Jump special in Super Mario RPG, the base damage of that move increases permanently for the rest of the game

lol cool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Also if you're a girl you have to tell us. It's like the cop rule. We don't want another hizke situation.

wait a minute... hizke... no...NO!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Leadthumb posted:

Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the sequel to Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shōgeki no Shippo Dan for the Game Boy Advance.

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

insane anime posted:

You can drown your Mechanic and Handyman on roller coaster tycoon 1 day before the end of the month to avoid paying them.

Tycoon's Trick

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Mr SHow ftw

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Found this disturbing somehow lmfao. Major hooooyppe.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

very cool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I've been playing this game for 100 years and had no loving idea about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020