Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jexner
Feb 11, 2010
3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Pretending I don't see Ryuji as I walk past him to go hang out with Kasumi

After going to batting cages for the confidant, I went back in the evening to grind up Proficiency (I think I can get the final Technical upgrade before doing the 4th palace...) It took me 40 hits to get 3 home runs lol, is there a "trick" to it

Yeah, you read a book from the adult book store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jexner
Feb 11, 2010
The PC version of Persona 5 Royal runs like a dream and shares the save game between pc and xbox which opens up to some abuse probably.

Jexner
Feb 11, 2010
PSA, if you want to play the game now on gamepass just set your locale on pc or console to a region/country where its the 21st.
I have no idea if it works the same way on PS5/Switch.