Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

you must learn to flow, like a freshly poured mountain dew. strike boldly, like a racoon attacking a garbage can in full light. but most of all you must be honorable, like he who does not steal his grandmothers medication. now pick up your tire irons, and SPAR!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm not an alcoholic, i'm a ronin. this is a trick!

Heather Papps

hello friend

ah yes, my padawan. i see it now! your totem beast is the velociraptor. quickly, don the jersey and sing the song of victory!

Heather Papps

hello friend

FutonForensic posted:

my idiot friends stand dumbfounded as i pluck their paintballs out of the air with chopsticks

Heather Papps

hello friend

actually this is farm to table historical european martial arts, with a focus on locally sourced ukrainian wrestling and cabbage rolls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

super sweet best pal posted:

Found a martial arts manual in the back of the video store. It wasn't with the other styles like Jazzercise and Pilates, it was hidden deep in the action section. Vin Diesel's sacred Riddick style.

"yeah i wear a welding mask all day so when night comes, heh, i have the upper hand"