Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Can’t believe tiger woods is worth nearly a billion dollars and drives himself around in a dogshit piece of crap genesis suv thjng lol. I would be in the back of a phantom out of my mind on them xanniez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Aardvark! posted:

i was hoping we could segue this in to discussion on what car looks the coolest flipping over a bunch of times and exploding

Mercedes clr at Le Mans

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

I feel like the people stating "Wow I'd just have someone drive me everywhere all the time omg" don't realize that even as a bazillionaire sports guy, you gotta wait for that poo poo like it's a special Uber.
Like the guy doesn't have a driver live at his house so when he gets baked can say "Ok I want to go to 7-11 and get a snack", that poo poo is still gonna be call up the company, wait for it, do the thing, etc.
Plus he was in a courtesy car, so they literally handed him the keys and said "Here drive this wherever the gently caress you want it's cool" and so he did.

Now, quite obviously that was a bad decision because he's a gently caress-head.
But a lot of these guys don't WANT to wait around for some kind of weird chauffeured vehicle from some random service because that's annoying when you've literally got the keys to a car that isn't yours in your pocket and it's right there.

Should he have done this while pissed up? Duh. No poo poo, no.
But if you're inebriated and have the choice of "Do I call this lame taxi service that I have to wait for and takes forever or throw the keys into the car parked right there that I don't own or have responsibility for so gently caress it lets get it"... this isn't, or shouldn't be a hard path to follow.

That said, dude's lucky to be alive and it isn't the first time he's hosed up his ride enough to injure himself and/or others and maybe take the keys away.

You can LITERALLY have a full time chauffeur on your whim. You are talking about a car service.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

Tell me about the turn around time on getting that vs having the keys to a vehicle in your pocket when you're drunk, Bape Culture and where I said any of that was a good idea?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I know a Hong Kong family who do just that. In multiple countries at the same time. I think they also do the same for the families legal representatives. I would say they can be in a car or helicopter within 30 seconds of sending a text lol. But no, a random guy on the internet doesn’t understand there’s levels beyond a car service and actually it’s just the same as uber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Yeah if I was going to do drugs or drink I’d use my driver you absolute imbecile. Literally not a single person in this thread is saying rich people shouldn’t drive. But keep moving those goalposts and thinking about uber.