Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

Stoner Sloth posted:

police powerless to solve the crime spree after a killer carefully writes 'this is not a murder victim' in french next to each of the bodies

Manifisto posted:

"it's the damndest thing, folks" said the lead detective to his squad. "this is a photo of the corpse. forensics shows that it has been shot, strangled, poisoned, stabbed, sawn in half, bludgeoned by a lead pipe, and stung by a toxic jellyfish while 500 miles from the nearest ocean. and yet," he frowned, "somehow, this is not a murder."

e: ^^^:argh:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

Officer: It took us all night, detective, but we think we've solved it. But, hey, don't let me spoil it for you, take a look for yourself.

Detective: *nervous* ha ha ya totally...wow, great work ha ha who would have guessed it was them. Not me ha ha. Now maybe you could spoil it for me for fun, ha ha I'm just an audio learner or

nut

the usual suspects line up looking like an animorph book cover

nut

detective: thanks ma'am, now could you explain what the perpetrator looked like?

ma'am: the feeling of a crushing anxiety, a cd-rom full of pain inserted into my mouth, light, but shattered