Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You get a hole which is pretty cool. And let's face it with the housing market the way it is that really isn't that bad of a deal. I mean, is anyone just giving you a hole right now. No. No they aren't. If you're a burrow-dwelling rodent you just pick a loving hole. Any one you want. And food, man, let me tell you about the food. There's worms and poo poo and sometimes there's a garbage can. You can EAT THAT poo poo FOR FREE. Being a burrow-dwelling rodent is like being a Freeman On The Land but no one's taking you to court because you're a burrow-dwelling rodent. Yes, sometimes you get viciously killed and eaten by some loving stoat or whatever but you have like a %60 chance of dying by stoat anyway. I mean, it's at least 50/50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
let me introduce you to my friend mister ermine hes going down your hole and eating your wife and children op. so sorry about that.

edit: jesus christ thats what i get for not reading beyond the first sentence of ops apparently this has been considered, nevertheless, hantavirus

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAQuoH_fOWM

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

*I look down at the clipboard in my hands as I mark a sheet of paper, the bottom of which is graced by a large red number "17." I mumble something to myself and tap the number with the back of my pen*

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
As a wombat try and come in my burrow and I'll crush you with copious amounts of rear end

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Derpies posted:

As a wombat try and come in my burrow and I'll crush you with copious amounts of rear end

But also I'll be chill with you snakes and poo poo when there's a wildfire on. There's enough trouble around bro

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

NLJP posted:

But also I'll be chill with you snakes and poo poo when there's a wildfire on. There's enough trouble around bro

Well yeah if it's a natural disasters we will help out but otherwise you better at least knock

Zefiel
Sep 14, 2007

You can do whatever you want in life.

After reading in other threads about caving and cave diving and cave dying I’m kind of claustrophobic now

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Zefiel posted:

After reading in other threads about caving and cave diving and cave dying I’m kind of claustrophobic now

A burrow isn't a cave don't be scared

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm way too antisocial for that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You got a strange definition of liberation fella. :fella:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Alright OP im in. What's the nezt step??

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Prariedogs are social animals which dig burrows with multiple entrances, large enough to house whole family groups. To ensure a steady flow of fresh air through the burrow, some of the entrances are elevated in mounds. Air passing over these has a slightly larger velocity in comparison to air passing over non-elevated entrances, which creates an air pressure difference between the entrances resulting in airflow through the burrow. :eng101:

https://asknature.org/strategy/asymmetric-burrow-openings-create-passive-ventilation/

naem
May 29, 2011

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i'd rather have wings

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib
Who wants to be another part of a Rat King or queen??

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib
A ball of lady rats is called a Rat Queen.

edit: gay rats too

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
It's alright but the wifi down here sux

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Not seeing any more LAP threads would be pretty sweet too heh. Well I'm heading back to my moist burrow with worm ends sticking out of walls, toodles!