Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Play posted:

So we've got a fat, poor, vaping nerd. This wasn't supposed to be self-insertion, guys!

Could've had like, some badass merc with combat augments but nooOOOooo

You could always vote against the current consensus.

Count this post as a vote for being a person of average build with a cyberarm where the hand can shift aside and we have a machine gun in our forearm. We should also have a weed pen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

hbag posted:

You mange to manifest yourself into a cool, floating t-shirt with a smoking dog in sunglasses on it. Badass.

gently caress yeah.

Voting we should check out the meatspace weapons vendors. Grab our wallet; how much cybercash do we have?

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I like to imagine the hair is so tall and pointy the fedora dangles off it loosely, and when we're moving it kind of jangles around.

Do we have stats yet? And different weapons use different skills or something? I'd hate to blow our feeble 250 on something we aren't proficient with.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

BALLS DILDO posted:

>vape DopeStik

This, say :whatup: to the clerk, ask about heavy weapons that we can use to murder people.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I say we grab a couple of grenades.

Toughy posted:

Buy ourselves a gun and ammo with our money, don't forget the ammo! maybe a cheap gun with a strong round might be appropriate

And I don't think we should buy a firearm until we've acquired some level of proficiency with them. Don't want to shoot ourselves.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Play posted:

Get the plastic explosive (we can even afford two kgs if one isn't enough although it should be), disguise it in a bag from the store and set it up somewhere unobtrusive just outside the corpo lounge. Dirty yourself with grime from the street and lie down nearby looking like a homeless person (believable, given our attire and lack of charisma). Blow it when the corpo rat leaves the bar

If the plastic can't be detonated wirelessly, plan stays the same but just throw it at him when he leaves

I kinda like this plan. Homeless is probably a look we could pull off.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Edit: too late to vote on what I was writing, now that it's blown we should get out of here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Lux Animus posted:

> Restock weed and frozen food stores and pay towards rents/subscriptions with the rest, keeping at least $250.

This, plus did we ever get a tally on how many bullets we have for our shiny new gun?