Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

We have an expensive cyberdeck because we are a nerd, but are still paying it off in installments because we are poor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Play posted:

I thought about it but I kinda like the idea. Cyberpunk goonslob. He's still gotta be good at netrunning though, not a complete piece of poo poo loser. Floor pizza is a-okay

I mean, we can't really afford to buy tons of booze and pizza so we just use our nice deck to hack the most poorly secured pizza parlors for sustenance

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Browse stores for some affordable weaponry. Or look for love on the internet. Maybe these are related?