Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/1367543806996844547?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
All this proves is that Baker is a moron.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Well, Colin let's first start with the fact that a UFO doesn't automatically mean aliens and then lets move on to the word troll

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I haven't been very kind to the Bengals DC today...

he just put out that he's looking for a conventional 4-3 defensive end. Dude has been attempting to run a hybrid scheme for the past 2 years that doesn't fit our personnel at all, and has alienated Carlos Dunlap into demanding a release and Carl Lawson into probably not ever signing a long-term deal with us. My guess is he got spooked by nearly getting fired this offseason and is trying to course correct into running a scheme that actually fits his personnel, but by now he's alienated most of the talented players on the defense so it's probably too late.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

All this proves is that Baker is a moron.

Why would reporting a UFO sighting make you a moron?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Ehud posted:

Why would reporting a UFO sighting make you a moron?

I think literally everyone who does it is a moron because 99% of the time it’s dumb bullshit. It’s not unique to Baker.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Everyone knows the real aliens teleport to undersea bases and take submarines from place to place.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I think literally everyone who does it is a moron because 99% of the time it’s dumb bullshit. It’s not unique to Baker.

All it means is you saw a flying object that you couldn't identify :shrug:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1367580938130124809

no real person is gonna use that name

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium just rolls off the tongue.

This is most likely the very start of a gradual 10 year phase out of all the Indian iconography.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Mar 4, 2021

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
RipmapStadium.com

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

Everyone knows the real aliens teleport to undersea bases and take submarines from place to place.

I keep telling people that USOs are way cooler then UFOs

Jivesauce
Nov 22, 2007
My grandma, who is the most rigid, conservative person in the world, said she saw a UFO like 15 years ago. Idk, people see weird poo poo sometimes, I don't see why they shouldn't talk about it.

sharknado slashfic posted:

I keep telling people that USOs are way cooler then UFOs

Ah, my ongoing quest to convince people that X-Com: Terror from the Deep was the better of the original games.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Colin still mad at Baker for owning him on his own show

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

This is why we don't talk about them.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

That segment was mildly funny and read as somewhat ironic which is a huge achievement for Cowherd.

That being said, nearly everyone who discusses UFOs does so in reference to aliens and is deeply credulous. Why are we rushing to defend Baker Mayfield?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Nobody says they saw a UFO and mean it was some bird or plane they just couldn't make out. It's always, at best, laden with maybe-it-was-aliens subtext

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Not dumb to believe in aliens, its just dumb to believe they would want anything to do with us.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Aliens are absolutely real, unlike the possibility of a Cleveland Browns or Detroit Lions Super Bowl win in my lifetime

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Chris James 2 posted:

Aliens are absolutely real, unlike the possibility of a Cleveland Browns or Detroit Lions Super Bowl win in my lifetime

I'll have you know the Space Browns have won more Space Lombardi's than anyone else.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I'll have you know the Space Browns have won more Space Lombardi's than anyone else.

drat, that’s out of this world

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Did I miss Von beating up his girlfriend?

quote:

Broncos GM George Paton said Von Miller's legal case is a "serious situation".

It's unclear what is going on, but this isn't the first time the Broncos have acknowledged that Miller is in legal troubles. Patton said the team "wants him back". They'll just have to figure out his contract and the guarantees that come with it pending the criminal investigation. The Broncos have other players to re-sign and are up against the cap. Denver could come for some of Miller's money.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

FizFashizzle posted:

He's under investigation for something and his girlfriend went out immediately after that news broke saying it wasn't a domestic situation. :iiam:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

I vaguely recall some undefined legal issue last offseason.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1367620682578804737?s=19

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

The entire "humanize Tom Brady" project on twitter is a PR op.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

mcmagic posted:

The entire "humanize Tom Brady" project on twitter is a PR op.

was getting obliterated and throwing the lombardi an op because I gotta say, all of it is working

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
i forgot this existed i can't stop watching

https://twitter.com/TreyfromNY/status/1367615910543032326?s=20

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Tom loving rules

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I don’t know if I’ll ever really *like* Brady but showing glimpses of having a sense of humor helps

That and not being a Patriot anymore

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Keith Atherton posted:

I don’t know if I’ll ever really *like* Brady but showing glimpses of having a sense of humor helps

That and not being a Patriot anymore

Good news you don't have to be conflicted. You can just like Tom Brady's social media manager and still hate the dude.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I hate both Brady and Cowherd and would prefer to never see them ever again.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I don't mean to shock anyone, but the Seahawks released Josh Gordon today (so he could play FCF).
https://www.nfl.com/news/seahawks-release-wr-josh-gordon

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Eifert Posting posted:

Good news you don't have to be conflicted. You can just like Tom Brady's social media manager and still hate the dude.

What if I like drunk Tom Brady?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Brady was always kind of funny and way less corny than guys like Watt or Russ Wilson

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

First likable thing Tom Brady has ever done.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

The TB Times was Brady’s secret messages to the world that aliens are real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

There is a certain cycling forum that often describes obviously enhanced performances as “alien” and the same can be said of Tom Brady.