Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
In boot camp my company was outside of the med bay sitting down for something and one of the corpsman said "Everyone from Texas stand up!" Like, a third of the company stood up. "These guys will gently caress you! They will gently caress you!"

Holy poo poo he was right. Dumbest mother fuckers I've met in my entire life. It's like they were sent there to make me feel pain due to their incompetence.

Sorry Texas, I'm not a fan of you. You need better education programs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

EorayMel posted:

One time there was a goon from Texas who saw poop on the roof, then immediately went for a gun, then got locked out of the house, and systematically destroyed every single door in the house because of the poop on the roof. And all of GBS rightfully dunked together.

I am dead loving serious

I saw poo poo on my roof so I grabbed a gun. - Texan

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I considered moving to Texas once. It was before I was overly political and I was basically a traditional republican at the time. My ex-wife's chud parent's moved down there to be with their chud son who had a degree in political science. He literally talked like "Oh Buffy, we MUST go play tennis right now." He was like a cartoon. We went to Austin and that was pretty cool. Reminded me of Wisconsin. Bars as far as they eye can see. But with live music and every little place had their own gimmick. The chuds lived in like Rockford or Rockland or something. I liked the warm weather and the apartments were cheap around there. Well, cheaper than where we lived near Seattle.

We also went to San Antonio or wherever the Alamo is and holy poo poo. I've never seen more fat people in my entire life. And I live in Wisconsin. I don't mean like overweight like we are here. I mean like SEVERELY obese. Almost everyone. 95% of the people. Like, the "how do you walk without a walker or rascal" type. It was completely mind blowing. Never saw anything like that in my life before. It was enough to make me think to myself, "holy poo poo, everyone here is terribly obese." That's not a normal thought I have. I don't mean to offend obese people, but as an entire population, that's uh.... something. Like, a drain on our healthcare system. It's not a single person, but everyone.

Burn Texas to the ground.

edit: I don't mean to be... mean, but it was an observation I had and it was stunning. I'm overweight but I mean, jesus.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Mar 3, 2021

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Unfortunately I don't remember eating the food. I'm sure it was great though. I mean, it MUST be.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Not geographically accurate but you get the point.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

big nipples big life posted:

Yeah FL got around this kind of bad publicity by never doing poo poo about covid in the first place.

And literally arresting people who were publishing the real numbers! :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The X-man cometh posted:

Scott Walker destroyed Wisconsin and blamed Obama, and he got reelected twice.

Yep! Wisconsin is one of the most gerrymandered states in the union! Our legislature is republican too and they're actively killing us! :eng101: