Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
Funny animal friends.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Burger

I'm really pleased to see this works on mobile!

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Harold Krell posted:

Funny animal friends.

These are all really good. What is the last one a reference to?

That looks so good, I want to eat it.

FPzero posted:

I'm really pleased to see this works on mobile!

Me too. I thought it was a must, even though it’s a little harder to draw. I was thinking of having a zoom where it would show a quarter at a time.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

Good Sphere posted:

These are all really good. What is the last one a reference to?

Thanks! The last one is the Wikihow cat.

Brooks Cracktackle
Oct 17, 2008

NP Complete PeePee
Mar 8, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

idk, but cool site.

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

This is total garbage compared to the other submissions but I wanted to post to say how good the others are and I'm currently playing an Alien RPG online so it's all that came to mind to doodle v:shobon:v

Edit vvvvvvvvvv

Fucked-Up Little Dog fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Mar 8, 2021

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

if you had told me to draw alien it would have come out looking like a poo poo, not like alien so A+ little art imo

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
even if you don't feel like a confident artist please :justpost:

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
even with a reference image cats are hard to draw :shrug:

an actual frog fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Mar 8, 2021

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Made a xenomorph of my own.

SayHelloToParsley
Jan 14, 2018

Made a fox made of box.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

The image scaling should work correctly without distorting the image for all sizes now.

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Mar 9, 2021

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

gently caress you eat DOUBLE BIRDS ha ha suck my balls!

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

SayHelloToParsley posted:

Made a fox made of box.

Okami :)

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

All these are great. :five:

Brooks Cracktackle
Oct 17, 2008

it was going to be an artsy skull but I'm bad at arting without a reference image so I guess it's a Jason mask now

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.
https://majoroutput.com/index.html?..._3OFD7-AL16lv8=

May his passing cleanse the world

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

https://majoroutput.com/index.html?img=eJxTSsQDUrCIYBFLqagAUmACRTixAkNlSgW6YEpKaQW6YApYIaZeLGI41KGbB7QDw14MrRA3oyjEYinWMMAWVuQBJQAVlJrF

:yeeclaw:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
Giraffe man

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

If you're doing feature suggestions, I'd love it if right-clicking either undid the last paint action (probably harder to do.) or let right-clicking function as using the background colour / latest fill color.

(Also the option to center it in the middle of the window would be rad.)
https://majoroutput.com/index.html?...mfP1RDc9QBlL4VU

And yeah, it looks like if there's a / in the generated url the image tag just can't handle it.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

SubNat posted:

If you're doing feature suggestions, I'd love it if right-clicking either undid the last paint action (probably harder to do.) or let right-clicking function as using the background colour / latest fill color.

(Also the option to center it in the middle of the window would be rad.)
https://majoroutput.com/index.html?...mfP1RDc9QBlL4VU

And yeah, it looks like if there's a / in the generated url the image tag just can't handle it.

I definitely want to add undo/redo, but as buttons. I know it would be convenient as right-click, but the right button functioning as a sample color (which it does now) may have priority to undo. What do you think?

You mean the editor itself should be centered? I'll try that out.

The slashes don't seem to do with the issue, as some other images hosted on majoroutput work with slashes.

By the way, how you managed to get an entire screen of a Sonic loop with rings is really cool.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

LOOK OUT KIDS ITS STONEY STEVE, HE'S HIGH AS HELL AND LOOKIN FOR A FIGHT

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

My attempt at a thing from Cultist Simulator.

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Good Sphere posted:

I definitely want to add undo/redo, but as buttons. I know it would be convenient as right-click, but the right button functioning as a sample color (which it does now) may have priority to undo. What do you think?

You mean the editor itself should be centered? I'll try that out.

The slashes don't seem to do with the issue, as some other images hosted on majoroutput work with slashes.

By the way, how you managed to get an entire screen of a Sonic loop with rings is really cool.

Ah, I wasn't aware it functioned as a sampler, that does make that a bit easier. If you added a little text with some tips like that under the editor then it would really help idiots like me.
But yeah, I think buttons would work great since the right click is already doing something more important.

And yup, just the editor centered on the page. On screens with higher res / wider aspect ratios the editor ends up pretty far off to the left unless you have it in it's own window.
It's not a huge thing, but it would be a nice little QoL thing for me atleast.

Ah well, the urls thankfully work directly with imgur regardless, so rehosting them isn't the worst thing in the world. Good luck on figuring it out.

And thanks! The 'shift everything 1 pixel' tool was super neat and helpful.

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

Personally I'm a huge fan of right-click being a color selector - it is less common than a secondary color as a feature so I am always happy when illustration software allows it to be set that way.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances
This is cute! I'm going to have to play with this

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Hatsune Mike posted:

Personally I'm a huge fan of right-click being a color selector - it is less common than a secondary color as a feature so I am always happy when illustration software allows it to be set that way.

Yeah it works very well now that I know that it does it. When I made the suggestion that it function as undo/erasing it was when I wasn't aware r-click had been already been put to good use.

Fat Pikachu, accept no substitutes.
https://majoroutput.com/index.html?...ki-LDY-_9iqCg==

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
https://majoroutput.com/index.html?...bf8773o8wWqFqMm

NP Complete PeePee
Mar 8, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Might be time for a new AV

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

A CRAB IRL posted:

Might be time for a new AV

Make 3 different animated stills of this, then use the arrows to make it slide across the screen and grab every 3rd frame from all the stills. Then make into gif.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I'm slowly implementing xBRZ (using existing code), and it's slowly coming along. My brain is fried for now, so it'll have to wait.

Using SubNat's image as an example:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

More Cultist Sim.