Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
part of me believes that if i were to drive to my old college, and walk up to my old dorm, my friends would still be there, waiting for me. we would resume watching repo: the genetic opera. at some point in my early 20s i stepped sideways and time stopped, and now i am unmoored. return me to tokushima japan, where i will become a teenager again. with the wisdom i have gained i will make the right choices. i will pass the tests and impress the gatekeepers. the new york times will declare me a bold and uncompromising talent. i will become a member of the new york media elite, where in the crowning moment of my hubris, i release my memoirs "Murdering Muppets For Fun And Profit."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU