Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: BAGS FLY AT NOON)
Are you a rad suburban dad
No im a city slicker
yes i am a rad suburban dad
goku
Derpies Tuglord
View Results

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ProperGanderPusher posted:

Just bought my first house two months ago in a chuddy Georgia suburb

lol which one theyre all chudsville pretty much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
exurban dad in training

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i am looking forward to mowing the lawn again next weekend, which will be one of the last tolerable times to do it before the humidity soaked 90+ degree days are here to stay for like 3 months straight. i still kind of like it even then. being on the verge of death from heat and dehydration only makes me stronger.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

GamingHyena posted:

While at Home Depot to buy the seal I bought around $120 of other random things including a new tape measure for me (there is nothing wrong with the old tape measure)

really good call

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this weekend i am planning to go on the roof and clean the gutters. its easy because my roof is pretty flat. going to also try and clear all the downspouts and drains. should be exciting stuff, with only minimal risk of serious injury

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
thats exactly what im going to do

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
id love to get a metal roof. i think it would act as a really great heatsink during the summer. plus they sound cool as hell when it rains.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
new task: fix caulking around the shower that i noticed some issues with today and now cant stop thinking about

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
bead size

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
big white caulk (tube) acquired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i got a stihl blower and edger. theyres gas yeah what do i look like some kind of freakin wuss