Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: BAGS FLY AT NOON)
Are you a rad suburban dad
No im a city slicker
yes i am a rad suburban dad
goku
Derpies Tuglord
View Results

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*calls “dad rock” “rock music”* :airquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Still haven’t found an application for my drill press. Someday I will need it for something, and I will be happy I have it. :gbsmith:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

A thousand pounds? That doesn’t sound very light at all!

He got the four story tent with the beer garden bump-out. :hmmyes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It’s Mother’s Day.. to bake me some cookies and fold my laundry. :mmmsmug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

tripwood posted:

I need dad advice: my 4 yo daughter (aka mini-teenager) slammed the door early in the morning to go play outside, i scolded her normally and told her not to slam the door anymore or i'd throw out one of her toys, then later she came back in the house and i told her not to slam the door again as she left and she did it right again in my face! i immediately followed her outside, scolded her verbally and took one of her plastic trucks and put it straight in the garbage in front of her.

should i stand by this or give her one last chance to get her truck back somehow by good behavior when she's back from daycare?

You might be better off asking her to help install a door bumper thing or one of those hydraulic arms, improve her dexterity and make sure the door don’t slam at the same time, 2 birds etc. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Uhhh, yeah about the man cave. My Suburban Wife turned it into an indoor greenhouse. I’m pretty sure the plants control her now. I’m posting from the linen closet, it’s the only place there isn’t plants yet.

Goddamn dude you need to get a guitar amp and some chicken wings and ANY neon sign you can find and b-boy some space like IMMEDIATELY or she’s gonna turn that poo poo into a bird sanctuary for her book club friends and the mini fridge will be filled with boxed white wine and you’ll have to move throw pillows off the couch just to sit. Do it before it’s too late muh man. :stare:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Derpies posted:

Sir this is a reflection of some VERY toxic masculinity

Excuse me ma’am, but I am a MASCULINIST! :fella:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

It is STILL raining here and haven’t grilled or smoked anything in almost a week. Tomorrow’s weather is looking ok though. Might pick up some apple chunks and a hunk of pig for tomorrow.

Might as well wear a dress and tuck you’re junk if you don’t get some sizzling meat on that bbq soon buddy. :clint:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

A hot pan sear then finishing in the oven is something all dads should know how to do, friend.

All dads aren’t going to cook a blackened steak though (oven breaks down char) :nono:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Another Bill posted:

New York strip, 550 degree grill, 3 mins a side

I mean sure you can skip the other two 3 minutes a side or whatever. :shrug: