Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: BAGS FLY AT NOON)
Are you a rad suburban dad
No im a city slicker
yes i am a rad suburban dad
goku
Derpies Tuglord
View Results

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing

Nuts and Gum posted:

Responding to a question about guitars with a Costco bundle is maximum dad energy. :golfclap:

I have a Blueridge acoustic, basically a chinese martin copy and it's very nice, good value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

I been suburban dadding pretty hard, cooked up the bacon just right for some superior club sandwiches last night. Took a load of stuff over to the recycling center this morning, listening to what may as well have been Steely Dan.

I think I'll go putter around in the garage now, I've got a battery charging on the trickle charger.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

I guess you could say it was a 'good' friday

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

All your gatekeeping is really offputting. Dads should dad it up and dont need your permission, Derpies.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

Derpies posted:

Congrats ur on the council would rather have you pissing in the tent where we can keep you sedatted with meat and booze than shouting outside our club house.

You even get to be the secretary so youre too busy taking notes of DST's drunken ramblings to cause trouble.

drat, you guys are good. ok well I just have to say if you drink the cokes in the refrigerator, put some more cokes in there, ok?

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

Derpies posted:

You can be a Suburban Honorary Uncle along with Lil Peeler, but you gotta bring the hard alcohol so us dad's "have" to drink it to be polite at parties.

noted. blight rhino, do you by any chance have a pool table at your house?

content:
You don't have to work at Subway to be a sandwich artist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

I checked to make sure my property tax payment was registered properly (it was).

I midlife crisised some weights in the garage, and broke down the recycling in between sets.

And now I take out one of the ginger ales that I hide in the back of the fridge and make a Dark n Stormy.