Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: BAGS FLY AT NOON)
Are you a rad suburban dad
No im a city slicker
yes i am a rad suburban dad
goku
Derpies Tuglord
View Results

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

cynic posted:

Got some WD-40 on all my hosepipe threads where they were a touch corroded today - really happy with the results, no more leaks happening. First hand wash of the year for my car too. Cleaned out my boys trampoline to get it ready for the better weather, fixed a few bits of minor damage with duct tape too. Sitting on the deck with a cold one, pondering whether I should oil the deck next weekend (assuming the weather holds, obvs).

REal suburban dads use PB Blaster not WD-40 like some apartment dweller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Watching a 20 something try to back up a trailer and give the play-by-play to the wife who keeps looking at her phone uninterested.

since we're all dad friends ehre i have an admission to make. my wife is way better at backing up trailers than i am, to my ever lasting shame

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Chinatown posted:

i live in the city and have a single speed bike i use daily

suck my dang scrote

rad urban dads call them fixies

come on ctown do better

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Chinatown posted:

i run a freewheel so its not a true fixie IDIOT :blastu:

get absolutely destroyed, me

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Derpies posted:

I refuse to buy any home improvement products or materials that the state of California doesn't claim causes cancer

I have good news for you

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

dee eight posted:

gentlemen, please accept my resignation from your club. i do not care to associate with anybody.

you fit right in

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Derpies posted:

Oof this one hits me pretty hard.

yeah, mine will have it on AM radio, instead of XM radio, CD, or Pandora. It's not like she needs help getting mad about stuff, but seems to find it anyways

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Derpies posted:

Taco night with suburbs dad derpies

Looks good Derpies. What make of IPA did you have with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Derpies posted:

Any other cooking suburban dad's here? My wife no cook good is trying to elbow her way back into the kitchen but that is Dad's Domain (and I don't like eating mystery surprise). How do I handle this problem in the most suburban dad way possible?

I’ve found that barely suppressing disappointment at her cooking while jumping at the chance to cook worked after like 15 years

After 25 years we are at a decent equilibrium. I made a remarkable beef and Guinness stew tonight and she made good mashed potatoes. Along with some lovely light IPA with green food coloring and dumb Irish hats for the kids, I figure that’s more or less as good as it gets

Sorry what were we talking about again