Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: BAGS FLY AT NOON)
Are you a rad suburban dad
No im a city slicker
yes i am a rad suburban dad
goku
Derpies Tuglord
View Results

Rhadamanthus
Dec 12, 2004

I roll a lotta sushi, roll 'em fat like John Belushi; call me Desi Arnaz, dogg, I love the Lucy.
y'all I'm thinking about getting a nice fancy Real Boy™ bass

should I go for the Fender PJ? seems like a P with a bunch of extra tonal utility, but what the gently caress do I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhadamanthus
Dec 12, 2004

I roll a lotta sushi, roll 'em fat like John Belushi; call me Desi Arnaz, dogg, I love the Lucy.

Szyznyk posted:

Today was a KISS day. Rolling through town in my entry-level Japanese luxury sedan listening to “War Machine” on the way into the office.

I would pay hundreds of dollars for the opportunity to poo poo directly into Gene Simmons' mouth

Rhadamanthus
Dec 12, 2004

satisfied lip-smacking sounds from the Turdeater Supreme

Rhadamanthus
Dec 12, 2004

Mokotow posted:

Been off my bass game for some 20 years, with some exceptions. Whenever I youtube some bass gurus or talented kids, everyone’s poo poo’s set up to sound like a wet noodle. When did a good bottom end go out of fashion?

good bottom end doesn't have to sound like swamp thing loving sewer sludge