Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

One day I started randomly getting calls later at night (10, 11 pm) from some random guy I didn't know but who knew my name, who tried convincing me to come down to one of the main streets for street walkers in order to gently caress prostitutes with him. I am very much not a guy who does this, but he kept talking about me coming by, his treat, to double team some women I heard hollering in the background. He was completely unknown to me, so it was extremely bizzare. I assume it was a prank by my friends, though we have never been into pranks like this at all, and he kept denying it. After I told him no he tried again on a few random days later until I blocked his number, but I have zero idea what his deal was to this day. He knew my name, it was close by to where I lived, just weird as hell. The only reasonable explanation I have is that maybe I gave my number away drunkenly one night to a random person I met, but I never do that and don't really want to interact with randos at the best of time, so who the gently caress knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Once me and a friend were biking somewhere drunk, and my friend was waxing philosophical about something early 20s guys find poignant. He was biking hands free and using his hands to gesture until suddenly, out of nowhere, his bike abruptly stopped and he flew over the handlebar. When he dusted himself off we checked his front wheel which was completely deformed and looked almost like a banana. Complete structural collapse. We weren't going very fast and it was on level ground, never saw something like it.