Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I've always liked SHSC and the only suggestion I have is that I hope for more new threads. Good sub.

E + build pics, logs etc.

I don't care about cryptomining at all, and am glad it's not the focus of the GPU thread fwiw

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Mar 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Not a fan of users scalping hardware and posting about it in SHSC, but I don't know what the solution is to that one. Perhaps it's just me.

E - reading back that was a little while ago and it hasn't happened again. My bad.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Mar 9, 2021

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Stanley Pain posted:

Are you talking about people using bots to get a card for themselves or actually scalping cards?

Buying cards for the purpose of selling them to goons at a markup. I think they called it a finder's fee. Not a fan of it being in SHSC.

But reading back this was weeks ago.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

CLAM DOWN posted:

Crypto bros deserve to get trolled, imo

Big mood