Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
my mom said i can only post once a night from now on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

ask ur dad :evilbuddy:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

nut

more lke

ur welcome :twisted:

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
this is plant monster's mother and nut, how dare you post negative comments like that towards my son, my treasure, my holy beacon of light

vanisher

Plant momster..

nut

more like holy stink-reekon of light

nut

ma’am

Plant MONSTER.

i demand to speak with your mother nut, i'm sure she would love to see what you've been getting up to on the internet. It's a school night as well, you should be in bed!

nut

you can talk to here any Wednesday you’d like on cbs at 8pm EST

cruft

vanisher posted:

Plant momster..

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I spoke to your mother, she was behind it all, that's why all those people no longer post in BYOB, if only she hadn't done what she did. I realize now she is trying to spare you because the mistake she made runs in your DNA. It's unthinkable, all the people that no longer post because of what your mom did. So many lives will never be the same again.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Plant MONSTER. posted:

i demand to speak with your mother nut, i'm sure she would love to see what you've been getting up to on the internet. It's a school night as well, you should be in bed!

is not a school night :twisted:

Plant MONSTER.

it's the day time so I can post all day! : )

la la la la!! whee!! : ) : )
i'm posting on byob! i love the sunshine and butterfly

nut

ugh am I right

Plant MONSTER.

ugh spelled backwards is HUG!!! <3

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I can't come uot to play post, it's raining too hard :(

Plant MONSTER.

So I guess this is my one post for the night. Um. So today I found a corpse!

Plant MONSTER.

my son will not tell me about this corpse and he has been smiling and humming to himself all evening i love my baby boy but I am scared what is a mother to do BYOB

Plant MONSTER.

and can any of you explain why this filth: :mamacita: is on this website

alexandriao

she told me to ask mom.

then i asked mom and she told me to ask dad.

so i asked dad and he tol

alexandriao

Plant MONSTER. posted:

plant monsters mom this is alexandriaos dad. let me just say i agree with your decision wholeheartedly and also, you looked very elegant in that dress last weekend

Heather Papps

hello friend

alexandriao posted:

she told me to ask mom.

then i asked mom and she told me to ask dad.

so i asked dad and he tol

after like 3 cycles of this you are allowed to post on byob

I DON'T MAKE THE RULES

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Plant MONSTER.

alexandriao posted:

plant monsters mom this is alexandriaos dad. let me just say i agree with your decision wholeheartedly and also, you looked very elegant in that dress last weekend

ah yes i'm glad you noticed my outfit, I had on a big big and I do mean big shawl and an even bigger pearl lavalier and fancy long cigarette and lady turban w/side feather on. it was delightful to see you at the Gala for Parents with Children of Ill Repute. I'm glad we managed to pass the new law forbidding all Nintendo on school nights and sundays.

Plant MONSTER.

as for the corpse jimmy (not my sons name but i don't want him to know im talking about him) found, it was merely a dummy he made out of some old clothes with "mommy bad >: (" "give nintendo and posting BACK NOW" scribbled on it with sharpie and stuffed with shredded dot-matrix printouts of old posts

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
but she didnt say how many REPLIES you can make :evilbuddy:

thanks Manifisto!

Twenty Four

lol

Escape From Noise

Plant Monster, is your mom a MILF? Just curious

Plant MONSTER.

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Sorry ur mom is uggo, bro.:hehe: