Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Love me some video games

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Might play some video games this evening in fact

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Harvest Moon Magical Melody we're about to have a baby :3:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Mine are named after goons and I married Eve cause she's a hottie

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Videogames bashed up my house and the people in it

Who the gently caress let this guy mod an internet forum drat

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The only thing more fun than mind games are video games

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Very interested in knowing what HP's favourite video game is

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Heather Papps posted:

following the rules is very important. a hero must have courage, or else he's just a villain wearing a mask. legend of zelda majoras mask gently caress i hosed up sorry OP

That's a good game :hai:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Who's video gaming today?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Liar I bet you're gaming right now

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Just played video games ama

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Ventral EggSac posted:

how do you sleep at night

With two anime bodypillows on a giant pile of cartridges

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

biosterous posted:

can you draw a dragon

did you drink a white claw yet

No I'm playing Harvest Moon, there's no drawing mechanic

No, the only drinks you can get in this game are juices and sodas

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yes :sparkles:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

drew this for you just now :3 not in video game

I LOVE IT

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I love Pikachu... from Pokémon

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Started playing Ninja Gaiden II on the 360, it's balls hard but I feel swag as heck when I take down a boss :rznv:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm sorry I can't hear you over all these :krad: games :blastu:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

I've been playing pokemon cards inside of a video game, does that count??

It certainly does as a video game that you are playing to video game :hai:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Enough Super Mario 64 where's Super Mario 69?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
If Peach is Bowser Jr's mum then who is Bowsette? :thunkher:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

NE PAS LES GAMES

LES GAMES N'ONT PAS LE DROIT D'ETRE ICI TABARNAK

Lo siento no parlo Portuguesa

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

Jawohl, lasst uns Videospiele spielen und abhängen, meine Freunde

Yes I agree that Kirby is the epitome of the video game protagonist

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I am also gay bowser

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The Alliance to End Mariomania :hai:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Ventral EggSac posted:

The only Fortnite I see here is a thread that doesn't have the Fortitude to say goodnite to talking about videogames

Flossing in this thread like it's 2018

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

The final fantasy I'll have is shutting down all these drat video game threads!!!! And furthermore the only Mass effect I want to hear about is the effect of letting the words of Christ into your drat heart every Sunday!!!! Dragon Age? Yeah-- all this video game talk is draggin' me down and making me feel my age! Yow yow!!!!!!!! Smash TV?? Brother I'd love to!

If you hate video games then why do you know all those video games to make puns from? :thunkher:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

I used to like them until they turned their backs on me.

They never turned their back on you... They never betrayed you... They've been waiting for you all this time... Waiting for you to come home :smith:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

How Wonderful! posted:

Heading out into the valleys to thrash at the bushes with my modest blade.

Yeah I like the Zelda series too

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm getting close to the end of Ninja Gaiden II now and the game is throwing gauntlet after gauntlet of tough enemies at me but I will persevere :black101:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Anybody else notice STR and DEX getting nerfed as you get older?

You're meant to get WIS and INT buffs to compensate but my DM didn't let me have them :(

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I beat Ninja Gaiden II :toot: Now playing Metal Gear Solid 4 :ninja:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Be careful op, this could be one of those Telltale-style story-driven mystery-solving video games in disguise.

I liked The Walking Dead Season 1 :)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Prof. Crocodile posted:

are you taking about the TV series..?

What else would I be talking about in this thread? :thunkher:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
If I get more checkmarks do I win more video games?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

No! This is a punishment! You only get one video game!

Ok but only if it's the new Resident Evil :kiddo:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

I'm pretty sure something's alive in there

> open the jar

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
If I know my point-and-clicks you definitely need whatever's inside that to complete an inventory puzzle

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Don't even go there, ugh that book sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hadouken!