Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Big Beef City posted:

When Dwight crawled up to the camera and addressed me by first and last name and then quoted 'Jay's line from Clerks where he get shouts "I'mma get on my knees and make like a circus seal for you!!" while wildly bobbing his head and then he came through my TV and sucked my dick do you remember that?

That’s what she said!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
One of my greatest regrets is that I missed out on Counterstrike

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The episode where Dwight’s penis was hanging out of his pants the entire time was ground-breaking television. People like to poo poo on broadcast television as being old-fashioned and boring but in this case I think NBC was right to take a chance and it really paid off.