Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Rectal Placenta posted:

Imagine if Italians used their overflowing passion to design cars that could actually beat fraudulent British drivers.

Why would they do that instead of making a car that says "mamma mia! spaghetti and meatballs!" when you hit the horn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

your friend wicka posted:

Why would they do that instead of making a car that says "mamma mia! spaghetti and meatballs!" when you hit the horn?

mazepin should drive for alpine or williams to complete the mafiokart aesthetic

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Ferrari will sadly never win another WCC until they employ another cheating fraud boss from Terf Island. (I hear Claire Williams is looking for work.)

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Rectal Placenta posted:

Imagine if Italians used their overflowing passion to design cars that could actually beat fraudulent British drivers.

The only thing the Italians will beat the British at, and even then just barely.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Khablam posted:

The thread is anti-airfryer now.
Please try to adapt.

I do small roast beef joints in my ninja air fryer and you can’t stop me.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Apparently SA poster learnincurve is doing F1’s social media

https://twitter.com/f1/status/1382604281375825920

Carrier
May 12, 2009

i have never watched an f1 press conference and i never will

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
The group team principle conference was gold while Red Bull were breaking up with Renault and they kept putting Horner in with Wolff and Arrivabene.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Has anybody tried sterlising their piss in an air fryer for drinking? Please share your results.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

nothing wrong with being close to your friends

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Is he running towards his car which has crashed into a wall, or is the implication that he crashed his car because he was desperate for a piss?

Having a hard time understanding the timeline of events in this tbph

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Is he running towards his car which has crashed into a wall, or is the implication that he crashed his car because he was desperate for a piss?

Having a hard time understanding the timeline of events in this tbph

my high school art teacher told me that art is subjective and everybody's interpretation of it will be different after i graduated i met her in a bar and she agreed to let me paint her nude but let's just say her laissez faire attitude to the interpretation of art didn't quite extend to my watercolour rendition of her well worn body so instead of reenacting a scene from the graduate i was unceremoniously thrown out and i haven't seen her since anyway i guess you could see it as verstappen crashing because he slipped on piss or that verstappen is indeed the piss himself it could even be that he crashed his car because he was desperate for a piss and whatever conclusion you come to should be personal to you and give you a deep connection with not just the art but also the artist namaste

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

heh max hit wall

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Theophany posted:

my high school art teacher told me that art is subjective and everybody's interpretation of it will be different after i graduated i met her in a bar and she agreed to let me paint her nude but let's just say her laissez faire attitude to the interpretation of art didn't quite extend to my watercolour rendition of her well worn body so instead of reenacting a scene from the graduate i was unceremoniously thrown out and i haven't seen her since anyway i guess you could see it as verstappen crashing because he slipped on piss or that verstappen is indeed the piss himself it could even be that he crashed his car because he was desperate for a piss and whatever conclusion you come to should be personal to you and give you a deep connection with not just the art but also the artist namaste

:kstare:

go on...:allears:

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

Bwoah!

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
After 73 pages, a good post

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

:vince:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Theophany posted:

now that's what I call a post

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Theophany posted:

thanks for clarifying

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Theophany posted:

Get in there Theo

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Theophany posted:

Voted five

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Now do vettel having a piss and lewis cruising by on his scooter

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?
In the last two days I read this thread start to finish. It was fun but my IQ is now at least ten points lower.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Quizzlefish posted:

In the last two days I read this thread start to finish. It was fun but my IQ is now at least ten points lower.

When is the Airfryer, Macbook, and Cast Iron pan due in?

You got same day shipping right?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Quizzlefish posted:

You are either remarkably mentally resilient or, in overall percentage terms, have suffered tremendously.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Theophany posted:

Theopiphany

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Quizzlefish posted:

nice work, op. glad to hear you are still with us.

Theophany posted:

:lmao:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Quizzlefish posted:

sounds like you should re-read the thread several times op

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

i dont get it

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

And who said this is the worst thread?

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?

Slotducks posted:

When is the Airfryer, Macbook, and Cast Iron pan due in?

You got same day shipping right?

Remarkably these are all things my brother incessantly tries to convince me to buy - he detests motor racing, however. Perhaps he would fit right in here.

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?
Presumably now is the time for me to make a joke about a Dutchman driving into a wall

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

You could just leave before you develop terminal brain worms

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

You could just leave before you develop terminal brain worms

who says he doesn't already have them

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Zeta Acosta posted:

i dont get it

If you read the first letter of every sentence it spells out FERRARI IS BAD

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Do you guys remember the time LC went to the British Grand Prix and gave Damon Hill a scotch egg an hour before the race?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
?

I lived in Ireland in the mid 90s but I appreciate that I live in your head for free tho.