Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

skasion posted:

Incarnate gods are lazy bastards. They kind of share the elvish trait of just letting poo poo happen for decades or centuries before doing anything about it, because what’s the point in hurrying when you live forever? Sauron has run a ruthless industrial empire with absolute power and absolutely no scruples for millennia and can’t manage to conquer a handful of lousy nations or come up with any better strategic solution than “attack them everywhere with lots of dudes”. Dude should have applied his godly powers to come up with howitzers

Sauron is the one dude who legit has a grip on strategy; biding his time and building up his forces away from prying eyes until it's too late. The only thing he does wrong (other than misunderestimating God) is to attack before his already 99% chance of victory is clinched at 100%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Based on my experience with Hyrule Warriors, the Dynasty Warriors experience is more like the intro to LOTR where Sauron is sending dozens of guys flying with one swing of his mace.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

RandolphCarter posted:

Almost time for my annual rewatch of the extended edition, this will finally be the year I don’t tear up at Boromir’s death.

No it won't.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

skasion posted:

My guess is that it’s gonna be about the rings of power OP

https://youtu.be/QhqGCPMfkNM

that's what they want you to think