Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

Sorry I know poster specific threads are verboten but just this one: GSG, please paint a picture of the boat stuck in the Suez Canal. You were born for this.

I guess anyone else can draw a picture of the boat if they want to, I'm not the boss of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wimsy

My reasoning is, if you paint this picture someone might want to buy it, and if nobody wants to buy it, it will still be cool.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I wish to all that is chill that I didn't have a stack of commissions to get through, or I would. Maybe everyone can draw fun pictures of the Suez Stuffer for the thread

wimsy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I wish to all that is chill that I didn't have a stack of commissions to get through, or I would. Maybe everyone can draw fun pictures of the Suez Stuffer for the thread

Bummer but I understand. I'm imagining what you would have painted and I will sell my imagination as a NFT for 420 million dollars

wimsy

Mods please merge this thread with crufts thread, a thing which I know it is possible to do and you've been holding out on us